Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nashville school scores hit 15 yr. LOW.

The morning news said test scores in Nashville Metro schools are the LOWEST they have been in 15 years in ALL CATEGORIES! Of course they never mention anything about there being around 25% non-English speaking students! English-speaking students are told to "sit and color" while the ESL classes are being taught. Our kids are being so dumb-downed it's pitiful! Our whole city is being slowly changed into a "glob" of non-citizens. We have large communities of Iraqis, Iranians, Somalians, and about anybody else you can think of. There are some 48 different languages and we are not that big of a City. Translation has become a HUGE problem in all areas. Sometimes I feel like I'am in Babel!

Seems when they did the no child left behind, they forgot about the english speaking children. I certainly do feel for teachers today. Someone someplace else sets standards and has no clue what the make-up of the classes are. Who's hurt most are our own kids.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)