Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

National Guard to be pulled from border patrol

National Guard to be pulled from border patrol

The state said there will be a six month gap of vulnerability at the border when feds pull National Guard troops.

Sate homeland security said the National Guard on the border will leave in July, six months earlier than expected. Officials said border agents won’t take over until December at the earliest, leaving more than 180 miles of border virtually unwatched.

The original plan was to have the National Guard watch the border until 6,000 new agents could be properly trained.

Border patrol officials said that won’t happen until December, but state officials said that’s not stopping the feds from pulling the plug early.

State officials said the feds are not saying what’s behind the early withdrawal of guard troops from across the country.

The state said the withdrawal leaves the New Mexico border vulnerable.

"We'll create a window where the smugglers and the cartels and the border criminals may try and take advantage of," said Tim Manning of New Mexico Homeland Security.

Homeland security said heavy patrols and new fencing in Arizona and Texas means there will be a funneling effect of immigrants and smugglers into New Mexico.
    http://kob.com/article/stories/S367486.shtml?cat=516

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Looks like Governor Richardson better get on the stick and protect his portion of America!

I think maybe Bush does not want the National Guard to see the Mexican Troops entering across the borders to enable the take down of our country.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I wrote to my senators and congressman protesting this.

"The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence." Article IV Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can we start a petition to lay claim that our nation is sovereign and we as CITIZENS AND LEGAL IMMIGRANTS have the right and obligation to protect our soil therefore we order the President and whatever other powers that be to put military or some kind of additional enforcement for 2 reasons:
    1) the fence does not exist
    2) the fact that over the past several months our border patrol officers continue to feel the assault of illegal aliens

We could tell Pres Bush (if there were any New Mexicans willing to do so) that he could be violating the rights of children who tend to fall victim of their crimes one of which is sexual abuse. State social services divisions do not take well to this kind of criminal behavior.

From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!