Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    I am leary of any report that says it's an exodus. Are you sure they aren't just going underground? And where are they going anyway? Probably not back to Mexico. Probably to the Southwest, west coast, or Chicago. But it's great news that NC might be gradually restoring.

This is long overdue in North Carolina. Just today, in two different doctors' offices I happened to be in, were Spanish speaking patients sitting with interpreters. They both had Spanish speaking kids with them. I think they would speak English if they were here legally. Guess the cost of the interpreter is passed on to us paying patients.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    This is long overdue in North Carolina. Just today, in two different doctors' offices I happened to be in, were Spanish speaking patients sitting with interpreters. They both had Spanish speaking kids with them. I think they would speak English if they were here legally. Guess the cost of the interpreter is passed on to us paying patients.
    Gets old doesn't it? I'm getting to the point where I bristle everytime I have to go out and hear it in public.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    The 550,000 Visas next week that Congress is pushing through is legal so I guess I will quit pushing for CONTROL of legal immigration.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    NOPE! CONTROL IS WAY OVERDUE!

A Federal Bill is needed that states: HIRE AMERICANS FIRST BILL

(HIRE AMERICANS FIRST BILL IS COMING )

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Also, Manrique says thanks to recent law changes it's now next to impossible for illegals to get licenses or license plates. North Carolina was once a haven where immigrants up and down the east coast came to fraudulently get licenses.
    In recent years it took all day to take care of business at the DMV due to the immigrants flow into the country/state of North Carolina. I think California DMV was better than North Carolina's and I have used LA's and NC's.

Until 9/11/2001 North Carolina elected officials did not care about the North Carolina Citizens and what the massive immigrant influx was doing to us. I do not trust the welfare of my state to the elected officials. I have been many times told that "we are a capitalist state and we cannot help who businesses hire". The state still does not care who businesses are hiring. If we could vote down the sales tax the government would start CARING ABOUT THE NORTH CAROLINA CITIZENS WORKING!
    We have the power as American consumers to discourage this practice. Write your congressman and demand a bill that requires full disclosure of the percentage of employees hired under a foreign worker visa program. As an American, I believe I have the right to know whether or not my hard earned, devalued American dollar is going to benefit my fellow citizens, or some greedy, black-hearted scumbag employer and his foreign workers who could give a damn about Americans or our country. I believe that given the information, most Americans would walk away from a business that hires foreigners through these programs. Imagine enough of us write in with this demand, and the OBL gets wind. Won't that wake a whole lot of folks up? Think about it.
    <div>
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    The 550,000 Visas next week that Congress is pushing through is legal so I guess I will quit pushing for CONTROL of legal immigration.
    Just by coincidence the Jordan Immigration reform Commission recommended 550,000 immigrants TOTAL every year: http://www.utexas.edu/lbj/uscir/exesum95.html

I would say every green card issued beyond 550,000 a year is not in our interest, but only in the interests of the rich globalists.

Bowman wrote:
    Just by coincidence the Jordan Immigration reform Commission recommended 550,000 immigrants TOTAL every year:
    Do these idiots not take into account with 550,000 here legally every year, plus the million+ crawling in illegally, we won't have enough water?
    The Western states go through severe droughts and here in NC we just got done with an exceptional drought, which is one step more serious than extreme drought.

This is momentum and we Americans need to keep the heat on. We need to not only vote out every open borders politician on every level of gubmint. Part of the "exodus" can be credited to the fact the the invaders are coming to realize that they woke up a sleeping giant called the American people when they showed their butts by marching in the streets of our country waving foreign flags and demanding this and that. During those massive demonstrations they disrespected the American flag, the American People and declared that they were here to conquer and take our nation. This was actually an act of WAR. These people showed themselves to be a dangerous enemy of our nation. By standing by and ignoring these blatant acts of invasion, our own gubmint officials committed treason. These are very difficult times for our nation because we are under attack at our very core by globalist zealouts who are allowed to be puppetiers for sell out politicians who are about as American as Castro.

We must not grow tired and wiery of this struggle, for what is at stake is for us to leave an America for our children and grandchildren to grow up in just as our grandparents were gracious enough to pass along to us.

Also, Manrique says thanks to recent law changes it's now next to impossible for illegals to get licenses or license plates. North Carolina was once a haven where immigrants up and down the east coast came to fraudulently get licenses.

Wow and they accomplished this without the National ID Card known as the REAL ID.

STOP THE REAL ID IN NC!
    www.ncard.info
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

MW
    JP wrote:

Wow and they accomplished this without the National ID Card known as the REAL ID.
    North Carolina has incorporated the requirements of Real ID into their driver's license issuing process.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NC started getting complaints about illegals not getting drivers licenses BEFORE REAL ID. :P

Simply requiring a valid SS# has done the job.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast