Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just sent Alice Bordsen not so nice an email.
    **Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "man, what a rid

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Why is it everytime a pro-illegal has something printed in a newspaper, there is NO comments section???

This guy is a moron, plain and simple!
    Legal immigrants are here to stay, illegal aliens are NOT!

So you noticed that too? I thought it was my imagination

Perhaps Mr. Ruiz does not exist except as one of the editor's multiple personalities? Perhaps other staffers are asked to write these things?

It's highly possible. I've heard a few things from folks who work at newspapers............
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just got a real nice email reply from Mr. Sutton.
    **Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "man, what a rid

I guess we will see ehh, this is far from over!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by harleycritter
    So did I harleycritter. Seems like a decent guy, doesn't he?

Still nothing from Alice, though

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Mr. Sutton, we're here to stay. We're not going away. We may hide to multiply and when that happens, look out. As for the wall or fence being built at the borders, well, do you remember what happened to the Berlin Wall?
    Actually... you are going away to multiply.. it doesn't matter if you are from Mexico or Poland ... If you are an Illegal Alien you will be arrested, finger printed and deported to your broke A$$ country...

Yes, We do have our own problems with corruption... but watch how we clean our house of corrupt politicians and learn

Austa La Bye - Bye and go (Mod Edit) in peace in your motherland
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Why is it everytime a pro-illegal has something printed in a newspaper, there is NO comments section???

This guy is a moron, plain and simple!
    Legal immigrants are here to stay, illegal aliens are NOT!

So you noticed that too? I thought it was my imagination

Perhaps Mr. Ruiz does not exist except as one of the editor's multiple personalities? Perhaps other staffers are asked to write these things?

It's highly possible. I've heard a few things from folks who work at newspapers............

You CAN leave a comment! Just scroll down far enough past the article and you'll see it..

http://www.thetimesnews.com/articles/su ... going.html

Gee, I didn't get one of those daisy baskets from Commissioner Sutton. And here I thought I'd been helping out by asking the Commissioners for help on the issue. Hmmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    Quote Originally Posted by harleycritter
    So did I harleycritter. Seems like a decent guy, doesn't he?

Still nothing from Alice, though
    Nope nothing from ole Alice in wonder land.

I do not believe the issue is Hispanics the problem is ILLEGALS, ILLEGAL EMPLOYERS, the CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, and other SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS. Since the ILLEGALS infamous LA march displaying their mexican flags IN YOUR FACE demanding their rights United States citizens are distrustful of any organized protest demanding anything such as the above Mr Ruiz's IN YOUR FACE letter! The situation will remain this way until our National Borders are secured and our Immigration Laws are Enforced. Our Elitist Politicians at the bequest of their Elitist Political Contributors, Chamber of Commerce, and other Special Interest Groups will not allow the problem to be solved for fear of losing a dollar.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast