Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey Ruiz do you remember Americans still out number you illegals? Don't under estimate the wrath of an American threatened.

Florgal, before you throw total support behind Commissioner Sutton you might reflect on how he REALLY acts by catching up on his activities since your glowing reccommendation of him. I have no way of knowing what his intentions or motives indeed were, but you'd think he would be reluctant to provide personal information about constituents who openly share his stated position on illegal immigration to someone who uses it to attack supporters of that position. As a matter of fact, why would Mr. Sutton be sharing personal information about anyone? Is that politically expedient or just plain tacky? According to one poster that is a routine and typical tactic Mr. Sutton employs, so I'd be careful of my associations with him in the future. You might be the next one he sends the hounds after... If you want to read about it (in case you haven't already) go to:

http://www.thetimesnews.com/articles/su ... going.html

I'm saddened to see that the one person who has openly supported his community instead of taking the easy road has allowed himself to stoop so low as to associate with the likes of the poster "Carlos Slim". Good thing for Sutton he isn't facing re-election this year too...

Personally, I'd much rather spend my time resisting the invaders instead of fighting with my alleged allies. I guess anytime you step up and face off with politicians you can expect to get dirt thrown at you. Fortunately, like the "loneprotester" Terry Funderburke I don't lie down and take it! Thanks Terry for the inspiration and I hope it is contagious...

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    Florgal, before you throw total support behind Commissioner Sutton you might reflect on how he REALLY acts by catching up on his activities since your glowing reccommendation of him. I have no way of knowing what his intentions or motives indeed were, but you'd think he would be reluctant to provide personal information about constituents who openly share his stated position on illegal immigration to someone who uses it to attack supporters of that position. As a matter of fact, why would Mr. Sutton be sharing personal information about anyone? Is that politically expedient or just plain tacky? According to one poster that is a routine and typical tactic Mr. Sutton employs, so I'd be careful of my associations with him in the future. You might be the next one he sends the hounds after... If you want to read about it (in case you haven't already) go to:

http://www.thetimesnews.com/articles/su ... going.html

I'm saddened to see that the one person who has openly supported his community instead of taking the easy road has allowed himself to stoop so low as to associate with the likes of the poster "Carlos Slim". Good thing for Sutton he isn't facing re-election this year too...

Personally, I'd much rather spend my time resisting the invaders instead of fighting with my alleged allies. I guess anytime you step up and face off with politicians you can expect to get dirt thrown at you. Fortunately, like the "loneprotester" Terry Funderburke I don't lie down and take it! Thanks Terry for the inspiration and I hope it is contagious...
    Per your recommendation, I went back and read some of the back and forth between Mr Kelley and 'Carlos Slim'. So? I have no idea if Mr Sutton and Carlos Slim have been in telephone communication, nor do I care. I read nothing that proves Mr Sutton blabbed anyone's personal information. Just because one types something in a comment section doesn't make it true.
    I have thus far supported those who bring the negativities of illegal immigration before the public to try and offer viable solutions and I will continue to do so. I have no fear of being 'exposed' because I voice my opinions on this subject on a daily basis - everywhere I go to everyone I meet. In fact, I am looking forward to the candidates for city and county offices stopping in my place of business again this year to ask for my vote. We'll have a nice little chat, I'm sure.

Florgal wrote:

I read nothing that proves Mr Sutton blabbed anyone's personal information. Just because one types something in a comment section doesn't make it true.
    I agree with that statement Florgal. I also know that if it is not true Commissioner Sutton will be quick to discredit the remark. Please let me know if you receive an email from him so stating and I will do likewise for you. I'd really hate to think that is truly an example of his judgement or character. Guess we'll wait and see, eh? I also noticed that the young Commission hopeful Patterson got his comment deleted rather quickly. Wonder what's up with that? I didn't see anything offensive about his remarks other than they were challenging to the sitting Commissioners...

By the way, any word from Alice Bordsen? Also, do you have any real read on candidates for Governor yet? I admit I'm a novice when it comes to politics.

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    Guess we'll wait and see, eh? I also noticed that the young Commission hopeful Patterson got his comment deleted rather quickly. Wonder what's up with that? I didn't see anything offensive about his remarks other than they were challenging to the sitting Commissioners...

By the way, any word from Alice Bordsen? Also, do you have any real read on candidates for Governor yet? I admit I'm a novice when it comes to politics.
    They say they dont remove comments. But you can vote it off. Maybe the website admin voted it off?

From the editor: Many of our users have expressed concern about comments being removed from our site. We want our users to know that the comments portion of our site is not managed by the Times-News or any staff member of the Times-News. We do not delete comments made by any posters. Our parent company set up the site to be self-policing. A comment can be removed after five people click "remove comment." It is up to the users to take action against obscene or hateful material. At the same time, we hope that users will be respectful to the fact that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

As for gov candidates. Dems want illegals. Republicans say they dont, but vary in degree in trust to do anything. It is going to be tough for a republican gov to do anything if the dems hold their majority in the legislature.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

usatime wrote:

They say they dont remove comments. But you can vote it off. Maybe the website admin voted it off?
    More likely the Dems shut Mr. Patterson's views down because they didn't fit the political model they are projecting and he is running on the Democratic ticket. Also, the friends of the Commissioners he was critisizing could easily have mustered the 5 votes needed to delete his comments. After all, there is a campaign running right now to fill three open seats on the Commission.

tiredofapathy wrote:
    I still haven't decided about the candidates for governor. The only thing I am sure of is I won't be voting for Bev Perdue or Richard Moore.

Check out this thread for more information on the candidates for NC governor. There are a couple of good possibilities, but they'd better get on the ball and get their positions known before it's too late!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103385-.html

Oh, BTW- No reply from Alice

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123