Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: NC In-state tuition plan collapses

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Redgirl1,

After my last post on the good news about HB 1183, I reviewed your prior post for the second time on not becoming complacent since these bills could be brought up again next year. In addition, I will note (have done previously but these bills were filed prior to HB 1183 and before I became an "Active" member so I didn't send out mass emails) other important bills in the North Carolina House and Senate on illegal alien matters that need to be addressed very soon. I guess I'd better get busy typing away and lay off the rest of the internet for now . . .
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Yes, we can't allow ourselves to get complacent. We have to keep fighting. I don't have any children, but one day, I hope to, and I am doing all of this because I want my children's country to be at least similar to the one I grew up in.

jp:

Math questions: 49 for - how many against?

Answer: 51% OPPOSED....and in the grand ole USA that is a majority big enough to elect Presidents and certainly grand enough to put the Kiss of Coffin on the NC In-state Tuition Bill.

Elon University did a push poll; far less accurate than professional polls conducted by at least 3 media organizations. Elon's poll was conducted by students, of students, or at a Wal-Mart parking lot on Friday evening where you'd find more Americans in Tijuana. I believe Elon University is owned and operated by the United Church of Christ....sound familiar anyone? It's a private church school...who kids would not lose their seats to illegal aliens...so the bill had no impact on them.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

http://www.elon.edu/e-net/factsheet.asp

Elon University is OWNED and OPERATED by the UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST.
    Sound familiar anyone?

United Church of Christ is a politically active religious organization. They impact public policy and attempt to influence legislation. They are a 501 C 3 "religious organization" and are likewise prohibited from lobbying activities and activities that influence public policy and infuence legislation.

2ndamendsis: You remember United Church of Christ's involvement from your post in international political affairs.

I remember them from my article I posted on the funders and promoters of the OPEN BORDERS LOBBY FORD FOUNDATION.

Yep.....Elon University is an OBL college.

Hello.....OBL!!

Gotcha!!!

Connect the dots......

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

N.C. Education for Illegal Immigrants

I can not begin to express how shocked I was after seeing the story about the rally in support of this legislation at Marshall Park in Charlotte yesterday. My indignation was so strong that my first reaction was, "Where doesn't the INS show up at this rally and detain everyone to determine who is documented and who is undocumented and promptly ship every single who is violation of US immigration law back from whence they came?" I know it sounds harsh and for the most part I would consider many of my viewpoints as rather left-leaning, but I depart severely from those veiws in this matter.

I recently moved from Atlanta where my wife was pursuing a nursing degree and she has experienced much difficulty in gaining admission to a nursing school here in Charlotte. In fact, Carolina Medical Center denied her admission based on the fact that her HIGH SCHOOL grades were not good enough. This for a woman with TWO bachelors degrees! Meanwhile, it seems they are prepared to accept your average high school graduate, GED earner and possibly an illegal immigrant to their institution over someone who has proven herself as a committed, competent student who is dedicated to her field of study.

I'm sure that many of the beneficiaries of this proposed legislation would be the children of people who immgrated here illegally and there is an argument that they should not be punished for the illegal activities of their parents. But how should I be expected to pay taxes for the education of someone (or the child of someone) that is not paying taxes themself?

What are the employment prospects from someone who had attained a degree as a result of this legislation? "Congratulations. You have your degree from a UNC school, but you have nothing to document that you can legally work in the United States."

Ultimately, this is the result of years of very weak immigration policy and we are now trying to deal with a situation that could have been avoided years before it unfolded. The problem now is that there are so many illegal immigrants that they can actually lobby legislators for rights to which they are not even entitled.

Unless you are a legitimate asylum seeker you should be sent home immediately upon discovery of the fact that you are violating the laws of the United States of America by your very presence in this country.

I would be pursued and penalized severly for not paying my taxes, and no one would be there to lobby for my rights. So why would we reward people who are breaking the law and not paying taxes with a gift from all the law abiding, tax paying citizens of the great state of North Carolina?

SDarden--Thank you for your post, and I'm so sorry that your wife is not having success in gaining admissions to UNC Medical Center. Based upon what we know, your wife's high school grades were probably not the real reason she wasn't admitted unless their criteria is outdated and does not account for college graduates like your wife.

There will be many stories like the one you have shared with us. For example, in the nursing field, the US Congress just authorized within the past two weeks under one of the HB visa programs--the entry of 50,000 foreign nurses into the United States this year.

I expect Americans wishing to work in the field of nursing will find great difficulty securing jobs in that field with so much apparently "preferred foreign labor" competing. It is grossly unfair to American Citizens. It is grossly unfair to American Citizens both those wishing to work in our medical industry as well as the patients, who obviously prefer to be treated by American Citizens.

Personally, I believe this entry of foreign professionals degrades our medical industry and creates many problems in the treatment of Americans both from the potential errors and mistakes made in communicating both from a strict language issue as well as the cultural aspects of communication. I also believe it disturbs many patients and makes them nervous and less comfortable.

Nurses are the front line defense from mistakes and to allow 50,000 foreign nurses into the United States to compete with American Citizens for these jobs and force American Citizens to be treated by foreign workers is an absolute TRAVESTY!!

Several organizations including ALIPAC tried to defeat some of these legislations and succeeded with some, but the nurses visas got through as well as a few others.

This will be the last year of THAT. Americans are FED UP, Americans are FURIOUS, and they don't even know it all yet. But as time goes along, the dots will continue to be connected and the truth ultimately revealed about the objectives of illegal immigration which simply put is to END the United States and make what used to be the United States a third world economy with Canada and Mexico through overpopulation of our nation by foreign nationals with no allegiance to the United States or the American People, our ideals, our beliefs, our Constitution, our government, our Rule of Law or our way of life.

Business interests have taken priority above all sense of law, justice, fairness, civil rights, labor rights of the American People. Our politicians have literally sold us out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12