Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NC: Triangle's first baby of 2008 brings joy

By Matthew Eisley, Staff Writer
    RALEIGH - The Triangle's first baby of 2008 is a brown-haired Raleigh infant named Jonathan Alvarez-Gutierrez.

He greeted the world at 12:18 a.m. today at WakeMed's Raleigh hospital, weighing seven pounds and nine ounces.

"Now that I know I have the first baby, I'm excited," his tired mother, Laura Gutierrez-Bernal, 32, said through a nurse interpreter. "I'm surprised, and very happy."

The boy's father, construction worker Valeriano Alvarez, 32, said he was proud of his son.

"This baby will bring me joy," he said through the interpreter.

The couple's daughter, Erandi Alvarez, a bilingual third-grader at Combs Elementary School, said she was looking forward to having a playmate.

"It's kind of exciting," she said, smiling big and cradling her baby brother adoringly in her left arm.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/wake/r ... 54936.html
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

These stories are cropping up all over everywhere. And all the mothers need translators.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Just think what America will be like in 20 years - so many illegal babies

The staff writer , Mathew Eisley has no clue. Do not these people understand the devestation these anchor babies and illegal immigration are causing this country? He writes from a standpoint this is normal, acceptable behavior in which the American Public will embrace. Why do they continue to embrace and celebrate this garbage.

He should have done a story on the amount of tax dollars this little anchor will cost the America over the next 18 years. There's a story I would be interested in reading
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

sickening

At the moment of birth, this family just got an incredible windfall of taxpayer benefits for the lifetime of the child. WIC, medicaid, free k-12 education, free lunch, free meals, HeadStart, bilingual education, etc. etc. etc.

No wonder the blithering idiot mother is so "happy" as she expressed through the paid translator provided to her for free by the hospital and paid for by the
    rest of the patients who are insured and pay their bills.

DISGUSTING.

I notice there is absolutely no mention of the immigration status of the parents...judging by NC being a growing magnet for illegals, it's a high probability the first new baby in the NC triangle was one born of illegal parents. NC won't even recognize itself in a few more years...
    <div>"The making of an American begins at the point where he himself rejects all other ties, any other history, and himself adopts the vesture of his adopted land."**
    -James Baldwin, American Writer</div>

Re: sickening

Quote Originally Posted by legalatina
    At the moment of birth, this family just got an incredible windfall of taxpayer benefits for the lifetime of the child. WIC, medicaid, free k-12 education, free lunch, free meals, HeadStart, bilingual education, etc. etc. etc.

No wonder the blithering idiot mother is so "happy" as she expressed through the paid translator provided to her for free by the hospital and paid for by the
    rest of the patients who are insured and pay their bills.

DISGUSTING.
    You are so right. I feel like I am going to vomit when I read this stuff. There goes another $100,000 or so by the time we pay for all the benefits this 'citizen' and his deadbeat parents are entitled to.

MW
    rainbow wrote:

I notice there is absolutely no mention of the immigration status of the parents...judging by NC being a growing magnet for illegals, it's a high probability the first new baby in the NC triangle was one born of illegal parents. NC won't even recognize itself in a few more years...
    According to an article I read last year, 7 of 10 Latinos in NC are thought to be illegal aliens.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I see these storys every New Year and 9 times outta 10 they are illegals that can't speak a word of English.

I do business with a distributor in NC and they are really in for a world of hurt if they don't stop the invasion.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In CA, the first baby born in the new year was to Mexican parents, of course, both who spoke not a word of English, who weren't even married, given the fact that the reporter who presented the story announced that they both had differrent last names and by their looks both were under 20 years of age. The reporter never mentioned if they legal or not, but I would not be surprised if they were illegals. In fact, in doing a Google of the term" first baby born 2008 California", about 90% were babies born to Hispanic parents.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast