Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

NE-Little Girl's Death Fires Immigration Debate

Little Girl's Death Fires Immigration Debate

Posted: May 15, 2009 11:08 PM CDT

Lincoln, NE - The arrest of an illegal immigrant for the crash that killed a 4-year old girl has one Nebraska lawmaker taking action.

Nebraska Congressman Jeff Fortenberry says the death of Josie Bluhm is a wake-up call for immigration reform.

The suspect in the case, Eleazar Rangel-Ochoa, lost his license several times after different arrests for drunk driving. Police say he was driving on a suspended license the morning of the crash.

Congressman Fortenberry released a statement on Friday saying, "It is hard to understand how someone with such an extensive criminal background, including four DUI offenses and multiple arrests, is not in jail nor had been reviewed for legal residency status."

Fortenberry calls the Ochoa case a prime example of a failed system.

http://www.action3news.com/Global/story ... =menu550_2
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The suspect in the case, Eleazar Rangel-Ochoa, lost his license several times after different arrests for drunk driving. Police say he was driving on a suspended license the morning of the crash.
    Sickening, totally sickening.

ELE

Another innocent American child killed by an Illegal.

Nebraska Congressman Jeff Fortenberry says the death of Josie Bluhm is a wake-up call for immigration reform.

Yes, we need to reform our government so that all of the immigration laws are enforced and the illegals the H out of our country!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Another innocent American child killed by an Illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by ELE

Yes, we need to reform our government enforcing all of the immigration laws and getting the illegals the H out of our country!
    How many "wake up calls" do these dolts need?!? HELLO>>>>>??? Ever feel like we are talking to a brick wall?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know there's people who have kept track of all these deaths committed by illegal aliens. Some have their stories and a picture. Maybe there needs to be something done where Washington and such get to actually see a name and a face of all the people affected by this problem. Otherwise they are nothing but a number and too many of the problem illegals, like in this story, are career criminals, and it's not going to stop. Remember when they had the shoes at the march to represent all the people who wanted to be there but couldn't come? Maybe they need a picture and the story and an actual memorial for all the people....something they can't ignore and something people can see to get a real feel for how bad this is.

http://fortenberry.house.gov/

Fortenberry: Tragic Nebraska Case Shows Need for Immigration-Related Criminal Justice Reform

LINCOLN, NE - Congressman Jeff Fortenberry today commented on the need for immigration-related criminal justice reform in light of a motor vehicle crash leading to the death of a 4-year-old girl in Omaha earlier this week. The driver of the vehicle killing the girl has a record of four DUI offenses and is suspected of being in the country illegally.

“This appears to be a tragic example of a failed system,â€

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I know there's people who have kept track of all these deaths committed by illegal aliens. Some have their stories and a picture. Maybe there needs to be something done where Washington and such get to actually see a name and a face of all the people affected by this problem. Otherwise they are nothing but a number and too many of the problem illegals, like in this story, are career criminals, and it's not going to stop. Remember when they had the shoes at the march to represent all the people who wanted to be there but couldn't come? Maybe they need a picture and the story and an actual memorial for all the people....something they can't ignore and something people can see to get a real feel for how bad this is.
    I saw a website like that about a year ago.... not sure where.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

FedUpinFarmersBranch, thank you for calling our attention to such a tragedy.

Josie Bluhm what a sweet little girl !

'''Neighbors of the victims in Tuesday's crash said they drove by the scene, oblivious to the fact that the little girl whom they'd see driving around the neighborhood in a Barbie jeep was taken to the hospital that morning clinging to life. ''

' Police said Rangel-Ochoa ran a red light in his Ford F-150 pickup truck and slammed into the family's minivan. The van spun into a couple other cars, witnesses said."
    http://www.kptm.com/global/story.asp?s=10358873
    http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?w ... 6&#2958427

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/05/15/an ... nightmare/

Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Such a sweet child gone, why? Nebraska needs to wake up, Jeff is right but I doubt it will happen. I have to finally give up, our state is a sanctuary state. It is a simple as that. The people here support it and the voters in Omaha, on the same day that this happened, voted in a man as our Mayor who said straight out that he does not believe we should be treating these people like criminals. There are multiple angry comments on the web sites posting these articles from people who I assure you will not bother to call any elected official to voice their complaints.

I need to move. I am looking for a state with low taxes, low humidity, high count of conservatives and very strong immigration laws. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by KateH
    I need to move. I am looking for a state with low taxes, low humidity, high count of conservatives and very strong immigration laws. Any suggestions?
    Give it the Carolyn Radio test as you are driving thru any given place...
    move your radio dial up AND down the scale, stopping to listen to each station. If there are NO Hispanic stations on the air... there you go...LOL! Altoona, Pa has passed my test...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast