Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Maine only has 7500 of 'em...... and it's pretty here with 4 seasons.
    But we do had a jack*ss for a Governor.
    We have Iraqi in Portland (which I don't mind, they helped us with the war)
    Sudanese in Portland (They are trouble)
    Somali in Portland (They complain constantly and think the Elders are their police)
    and with Obama's ignorance we will get some lovely HAMAS animals soon.
    JUST LOVELY............
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by KateH
    Such a sweet child gone, why? Nebraska needs to wake up, Jeff is right but I doubt it will happen. I have to finally give up, our state is a sanctuary state. It is a simple as that. The people here support it and the voters in Omaha, on the same day that this happened, voted in a man as our Mayor who said straight out that he does not believe we should be treating these people like criminals. There are multiple angry comments on the web sites posting these articles from people who I assure you will not bother to call any elected official to voice their complaints.

I need to move. I am looking for a state with low taxes, low humidity, high count of conservatives and very strong immigration laws. Any suggestions?
    I'd recommend Idaho. There are only about a million people in the whole state, the winters aren't bad in the southern part and it is pristine and beautiful. My dad lives in Nampa. Funny, he moved from Socal to get out of the traffic, rat race and IA's. Nampa has more hispanics than the state capital does. Last summer, we spent a week there with him and it was such a relief to be able to go out shopping somewhere and not see or hear spanish. It still feels like America. So even there, it has not been invaded....YET.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-156333.html
    Despite violations, driver wasn't identified as illegal immigrant

Related

A fund was set up at Enterprise Bank, 12800 West Center Road, where donations can be made to help the family with funeral and medical costs. Donations also can be made by calling 402-330-0200.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12