Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

OK so its a NO vote for Nelson on cloture unless you want to say (a yes vote for cloture is a vote for amnesty)!! Right, we were all right and the calls on in the morning to Nelson!!
    You're right, request he vote "NO" for cloture or tell him, as William said, "a yes vote for cloture is a vote for amensty." Sorry I confused you.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    OK so its a NO vote for Nelson on cloture unless you want to say (a yes vote for cloture is a vote for amnesty)!! Right, we were all right and the calls on in the morning to Nelson!!
    NELSON did NOT say he was voting NO on cloture!

He gave an open ended, loop hole answer and is STILL uncommitted!
    SIS, I was not repeating anything Nelson said, I was claifiying what I am saying in the morning to Nelson, NO ON CLOTURE. W. said to say to Nelson a yes vote for cloture is the same as amnesty.

Oliver, I don't believe I was arguing with MW, I never once addressed him, I was trying to find out from sis if I had said the right thing, I am almost sorry I came to this thread, it looks like I did the right thing today and thats all I care about.

Now I'm exhausted and going to bed!!If I'm wrong leave me a message, I'll put of my call until I hear from you, sis.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

You're right, request he vote "NO" for cloture or tell him, as William said, "a yes vote for cloture is a vote for amensty." Sorry I confused you.
    NO problem MW evidentily I confuse easy!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    SOSAD wrote:
    Oliver, I don't believe I was arguing with MW, I never once addressed him, I was trying to find out from sis if I had said the right thing, I am almost sorry I came to this thread, it looks like I did the right thing today and thats all I care about.

SOSAD you were right on!!! Good job! Glad you stepped in !

And their service to country is greatly appreciated by all. Personally, I called 23 senators yesterday and 48 today. I've been a busy bee too.
    did you not understand what I wrote? They called 100 senator SPECIFICALLY to obtain CLOTURE INFORMATION for Alipac. That was on top of all the other calls that they made on their own.

Hmmm........nothing like being made to feel like part of the team.
    Are you kidding? Well, you are SUPPOSED TO BE A PART OF A TEAM, however, you've not participated, posted your results as requested or have ever communicated with me concerning your TEAM EFFORTS.
    That's your choice and I have always respected it.

If you want to WIN, you might think carefully about the information that you're disseminating and try to be sure that it's in our best interests for success.

You might be right about Nelson, for example, however it's not in our best interests to take ANYTHING for granted that hasn't been VERIFIED. That would be cutting our nose off our face.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234