Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Fox news is reporting him to be illegal.

CNN also reported he was an illegal alien from Peru.

The mayor says the incident wasn't gang related, but I wouldn't be surprized to find out different. I suspect the young adulst were targeted because they were black.

This story is further proof of why we must NOT have any form of amnesty. The inept government will never be able to screen out all of the scum like this. And to think this slime would have been likely legalized under the Bush/Kennedy amnesty bill.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If this is true there may be DNA proof as well.

Report: Possible Sexual Assault Before Newark College Kids Were Killed
    Saturday , August 11, 2007

ADVERTISEMENT
    NEWARK, N.J. —

The investigation into the execution-style murder of three college students took a shocking turn Friday afternoon with a report that two of the victims may have been sexually assaulted before they were killed.

FOX 5 New York reported that a sexual attack may have occurred before college students Terrance Aeriel, Iofemi Hightower and Dashon Harvey were shot to death, and 19-year old Natasha Aerial was critically wounded.

Authorities charged a third suspect with three counts of felony murder in the killings Friday evening, according to an Associated Press report. The suspect was described as a 15-year-old boy by Essex County prosecutors during a late press conference.

The latest developments capped a day of high drama in Essex County Superior Court, where Peruvian national Jose Carranza, an illegal immigrant previously charged with raping a 5-year-old, pleaded not guilty to three counts of murder and one charge each of attempted murder and robbery.

Speaking through a Spanish interpreter, Carranza, 28, who surrendered Thursday to Mayor Cory A. Booker, said he understood the charges against him.

A second suspect, a 15-year-old boy, pleaded not guilty Thursday and remains in custody, Assistant Essex County Prosecutor Thomas McTigue said Friday. Authorities are seeking to have the boy tried as an adult.

Authorities said the hunt continued for others involved in the execution-style shootings, which have ratcheted up anger in New Jersey's largest city.

"We believe there are other suspects out there," Essex County Prosecutor Paula T. Dow said after the arraignment. She termed Carranza a "significant suspect" but declined to elaborate on his role in the shootings or comment on the prior charges he faces.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    Why would he do anything about illegals unless an illegal kills a black and he can scream racism.
    It IS an illegal alien who E-X-E-C-U-T-E-D the 3 Black kids in Newark. That's what this is about!
    And I've heard they keep telling the Black Community to not get up in arms about this.

At the same time they've had several incidents in California where Hispanics have indiscriminately murdered innocent Blacks...
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Lone survivor of Newark schoolyard massacre recalls chilling details

BY Bill Hutchinson
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Friday, April 30th 2010, 7:35 AM
    Reputed M-13 gang member Rodolfo Godinez (above, in 2007), the first of six suspects to go on trial, betrayed no emotion as he listened.
    Derer/AP

The lone survivor of a New Jersey schoolyard massacre riveted a courtroom Thursday with chilling details of how she, her brother and two friends were targeted by gang members wielding guns and a machete.

The 19-year-old Delaware State University student, whose name the Daily News is withholding, testified about being attacked with the knife, sexually assaulted and shot in the head during the Aug. 4, 2007, bloodbath at a school playground in Newark.

"Somebody had their knee on my back, pulled my hair up and was trying to chop my neck off with a machete," said the witness, her face partially paralyzed.

Reputed M-13 gang member Rodolfo Godinez, the first of six suspects to go on trial, betrayed no emotion as he listened.

"I didn't expect they were going to go crazy like they did," she told the Newark Superior Court jury.

She said she was hanging out at the playground on a warm night, listening to music and socializing with Dashon Harvey, Iofemi Hightower, both 20, and her 18-year-old brother.

The attackers, she said, pulled down her basketball shorts and began fondling her.

"All I could keep doing was saying, 'Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus,'" she said.

Prosecutors charge that the three other victims were lined up against a wall and shot execution-style in the head in a gang initiation ritual for some of the suspects.

"'What are you doing?'" the witness recounted saying to the attackers. "'Don't do that. Don't do that.' Then somebody shot me."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crim ... z0mbmRMmcK

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crim ... _jury.html

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234