Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

A NEW YEAR’S WISH FOR CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES

A NEW YEAR’S WISH FOR CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES

By Frosty Wooldridge
    January 1, 2009
    NewsWithViews.com

The New Year provides all of us with a new beginning. Many of us make resolutions to lose weight, earn a degree or find a better job. Others vow to get rid of their current spouse! Give their kids to the Salvation Army! Or, buy a Harley and ride the wild wind to Sturgis!

What about our country? What resolutions would you make for America? Let’s find out!

America faces daunting challenges in 2009 and beyond. After eight years of treading water at the federal level with a totally inept president--we drown in debt, muddle through endless war, stagger under environmental calamities and find our economy punched in the nose with a sledge hammer.

We face millions of Baby Boomers retiring which means they tap into an already delicate Social Security system. Our environment suffers under devastating onslaughts of air pollution suffocating our cities; 80,000 chemicals injected into the water, land and air daily; species extinction accelerating, climate change and dozens of other problems.

We discover energy demand rising while availability descends. We witness the housing bubble bursting while foreclosures explode by the millions. We watch our 14 million unemployed citizens struggle while our Congress substitutes them with millions of imported of unemployed immigrants.

From the world’s largest creditor nation, we now suffer horrific international debt as well as our own $10.1 trillion federal debt.

Like a 400 pound fat man at an “all you can eatâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm sorry, but this guy sounds like Jesus Christ w/a bottle of Jack!
    The GALL ! To THINK we humans have the ability to DESTROY EARTH?
    This planet has been around for Billions of years, gone through Asteroid strikes, Meteors, Ice Ages, Volcanoes ect...
    And we humans, are going to destroy the Earth?
    How about this... We MIGHT be able to kill off ourselves, animals possibly MOST plant life... NEVER, THE PLANET!!!
    Tell me, what happened to the "GLOBAL WARMING" crowd?
    Well, they stepped outside and found out it was damn cold, and decided it was a CLIMATE CHANGE!!!! The Earth does that you know... DAILY!
    I wake up and WATCH THE SUNRISE... (it starts to warm up) HONEST!
    I watch the SUNSET...(it gets chilly,cooler) Trust me OK?
    I'm SICK AND TIRED of VooDoo SCIENCE FROM POLITICIANS!
    Who the Hell are these people to TELL ME my house is to warm inside? My car uses to much gas? I smoke to much?...
    Hey Frosty, read this: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/ ... 23972.html
    My suggestion to ALL the EviroNUTS... Stay OUT of MY LIFE!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>