Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

NY-Illegal immigrant sentenced,7 years for molesting girl,3

Illegal immigrant from Hartsdale sentenced to 7 years for molesting Port Chester girl, 3
    By Rebecca Baker • rebaker@lohud.com • October 28, 2009

Comments (25) Recommend (1)

WHITE PLAINS - An illegal immigrant from Mexico was sentenced today to seven years in prison for molesting a 3-year-old Port Chester girl last year.

Saul Peralta, 28, also was ordered to serve 15 years post-release supervision but will likely face deportation after his prison term, according to the Westchester District Attorney's Office.

Assistant District Attorney Christine Hatfield read a brief statement from the girl's father, who attended the sentencing at County Court in White Plains.

Peralta did not speak in court. He previously pleaded guilty to one felony count of first-degree criminal sex act.

Peralta, who lived in Hartsdale before his arrest, was accused of molesting the child at her home in Port Chester on April 23, 2008, village police said.

Police said the mother became suspicious after noticing how Peralta would jump whenever she came into the room when he was alone with the child. She reported the incidents to Child Protective Services, which brought its investigation to police.

An investigation by the two agencies uncovered that he'd also inappropriately placed the child, with her dress raised, on his clothed lap in 2006 when she was 2. Peralta was arrested near his home in May 20

www.lohud.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That sentence is too short.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

3 years old!

The lowest of the low are child molesters.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Sickening!!! WHERE IS THE JUSTICE???

SEVEN YEARS? thats all?

i thought NY had Jessica's law.. is it not supposed to be up to 25 years. or is that if its a repeat offender?

I'd be banned from Alipac if I wrote what I'm thinking.