Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WSELCOME TO ALIPAC "gemini282" please feel free to vent all you want!!! We know just how you feel!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I feel your pain, gemini282. These forums are great places to post personal experiences and observations because we have members throughout the country. It is so sad to see the beautiful city of Sand Diego going to hell in a handbasket because of the massive presence of invaders that little is being done about. I applaud you for your "documentation" of the school board meetings.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This President is about as goofy as they come
    The way I see it is not that he's goofy, but that he has a different philosophy than most U.S. citizens regarding illegal immigration. I definitely disagree with his philosophy regarding illegal immigration, but he sure has come a long way from where he was in 2005 when I first became an ALIPAC member.

Airborne, if you told me in 2005 that President Bush would have even come as far as he has.....I would not have EVER believed it. I would have believed that there would have been a better chance of Atlanta having a snow storm in July then to have ever seen him come this far.

We've come a LONG way because of so many Americans who have dedicated so much of their time for the sake of our country. I'm very proud of ALIPAC and all the other organizations around the country who have given so much of themselves to stand up for what is in the best interest of our country.

President Bush still has a considerable way to go in order to satisfy the American people on this, BUT AT LEAST he is beginning to enforce our laws.

I'm not going to give him a medal for this, because it is his responsibility to see to it that our laws are enforced.

But I still believe that we will get farther if we hold ourselves to the highest of standards while we continue to try to send our message to him, that we see that he is beginning to enforce our laws and that we hope and pray that he will continue to do this.

I guess that's just my philosophy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    The way I see it is not that he's goofy, but that he has a different philosophy than most U.S. citizens regarding illegal immigration. I definitely disagree with his philosophy regarding illegal immigration, but he sure has come a long way from where he was in 2005 when I first became an ALIPAC member.
    Airborne, if you told me in 2005 that President Bush would have even come as far as he has.....I would not have EVER believed it. I would have believed that there would have been a better chance of Atlanta having a snow storm in July then to have ever seen him come this far.
    We've come a LONG way because of so many Americans who have dedicated so much of their time for the sake of our country. I'm very proud of ALIPAC and all the other organizations around the country who have given so much of themselves to stand up for what is in the best interest of our country.
    Oh you'll never be able to convince me... I want this man charged with treason; tried by his peers and a just sentancing ... I want impeachment ... I and many conservative republicans have been lied to by this corrupt man .... the SPP; NAFTA; NAFTA super highway; lying to the American People ... oh no my friend.... I want justice for every american raped; killed, injuried, lost jobs ..... this man deserves every single thing that comes his way ... my grand babies, grand babies will still be paying the bills from this administration alone.... you havent even seen the effects yet of a lot of the damage this man has done.

This man is the most inept politician this country has ever seen. I have been a conservative republican all of my adult life... and if I learned 1 thing in this goony goo goo presidency ... I will never ever vote a straight party ticket again

This man is a soup sandwich and I want to set an example for every other politician that has the same prospectis of a New World Order.... we will make short work of they're political carear

Thank you for the warm welcome! I fight because to do nothing would be contributing to the lawlessness that has been allowed to happen freely in daylight and under the watch of our federal government. The politicians of today are so corrupt and want to be right that they fight just to oppose someone because of the party they belong to. In washington dc there is a lack of concern for the welfare of the citizens of this nation and growing concern for those here illegally because of the cheap labor for the republicans and future votes for the democrats. Both parties are so far gone in their war against each other that they have neglected the american people for far too long. I believe that we can win our country back and it will take years of struggle and hard work and determination. But it can and will be done. I fear the world my children will be left and that of my grand children. These are scary times and slowly the balance is shifting in our favor. I am not a racist. I am not ignorant. I believe in America. I believe in the law. I believe in the constitution. And I believe that we have a duty to protect our soveriegnty wether it is a god given right or a birth right as an American. I wasn't awake before, but I have been for over a year since May 1, 2006 and I don't like what I see and I don't like what I hear. This is the United States of America, we are the nation that others look to when there is chaos, when there are troubled times and yet we cannot lead the world in democracy when the system we based this country's foundation on has failed its people because those who were elected to govern by this system have ignored the will of the people. This is our revolution, our boston tea party, our declaration of indeendence and our no taxation without representation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12