Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And welcome maisy!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[
    The federal govt must reform immigration for the economic recovery to make sense for all American working families and businesses.
    quote]
    No, my dear......what makes sense is for the illegals to go home and give Americans back their jobs and for businesses to be made accountable for hiring them in the first place!!! That's what makes sense you blubbering bimbo!!!!! I am so sick of these bleeding hearts!!! Let's get real on this. When these people crossed the border, they KNEW they were doing it illegally. So, knowing this, they do it anyway, drop 12 anchor babies just to get welfare and benefits and then scream and rant about splitting up your families if ICE dares to do their jobs!!! So, they need to shut their pieholes and deal with the consequences. Better yet, take your kids back to Mexico with you!!!!! OMG.....this isn't a hard thing for them to figure out!! Geeezzzz.....I wouldn't just up and leave my kid behind. What mother in her right mind would?

I can already hear the stampede headed north to get in before the next amnesty attempt.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

dragonfire said:
    I can already hear the stampede headed north to get in before the next amnesty attempt.
    And I can hear the beginnings of a second stampede over the northern border or across the Atlantic if amnesty happens. Of course, those stampeders will likely do it all legally, and Canada/Europe will deport them if they don't.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

No way--

Stop the nonsense of paying fines and then staying here. Deport all who do not belong here. In 5 or less years, letting them stay here will give them the power to open the borders for their families. The face of America will change and not for the better. These are people uninformed of the dangers of uncontrolled population growth. They really do not see beyond the next meal and even if they did, they do not care. Those among them --AND AMONG Us--who do understand, want the same anyway. It is their path to power and control. I am prepared to fight and dir before I will let them turn my country into a 3rd world sewer.

Call me racist, but the stuopid black pliticians who--somehow--thorugh an extreme stretch of logic--associate illegal immigration with slavery, back them. This backing comes at the expense of black youth, more than any other group in America. Follow the bouncing ball-- black youth--no jobs--illegals taking jobs, black youth less jobs. Less jobs, black youth, hood---more crime, more drugs, more underground activity. It is a a losing proposition from beginning to end.
    I will do everything in my power to fight amnesty and more illegal immigration. We need to remove the following Pelosi, Reid, Napolitano, Villaraigosa, Durbin. (And more.)We need to cut off every Federal dime to sanctuary cities,
    The states need to recapture their rights under Amendment 10. We need to stop the invasion and the negative changes at the local levels. Here in Georgia, many new laws have been passed to force the enforcement of existing laws or are, in a sense, copies of existing laws. Our government officials, particularly, at the county level, ignore all the laws with impunity. They WANT the illegals. There is no proof that there are benefits to their being here. To the contrary, everything I have read shows that aliens are draining our financial, health and educational resources.

Illegal Immigration

Mr. Gutierrez can take all his illegal friends and leave the US right now. They are trying as hard as they can to become a citizen. Obama acts like he got voted in by all his good foreign friends but didn't he see all those Americans who voted for him? Why doesn't he want to protect our rights? {mod edit}

[quote]But, he said, immigrants who are long-time residents but lack legal status “have to have some mechanism over time to get out of the shadows.â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345