Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    NoBueno wrote:

Perhaps this aunt is behind his inspiration to give every illegal invader in this country citizenship!
    Hmmm........would that represent a conflict of interest?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    JohnDoe wrote:

Here is the November SURPRISE !!!
    I doubt it. This probably won't grow legs in the MSM. Heck, this is huge news but it was nowhere to be found in my local newspaper (Raleigh N&O).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    NoBueno wrote:

Perhaps this aunt is behind his inspiration to give every illegal invader in this country citizenship!
    Hmmm........would that represent a conflict of interest?
    It would in my book MW! But then again, those who support Obama will probably not read that book....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    NoBueno wrote:

It would in my book MW! But then again, those who support Obama will probably not read that book..
    You can bet on it (your book remaining unread by Obama supporters)! The liberals totally ignored Bill Clinton's many shortcomings and the same is happening with Obama. Furthermore, to make matters worse, we have a whole sector of our population voting solely on skin color.

This is major breaking news. We are going to put this on the homepage and send it out to our supporters quickly this morning.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, there's also speculation that Obama himself is an illegal alien.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Someone needs to ask Obama:

Would your aunt, who is living in this country illegally, have benefitted from your plan to give amnesty to some 12-20 million illegal aliens currently living in this country?

Is or was your policy influenced by your aunt's illegal status?

aunt

i knew you were all going to jump on this like a pig on mud!!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Added to home page with notes
    http://www.alipac.us/article3691.html
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    JohnDoe wrote:

Here is the November SURPRISE !!!
    I doubt it. This probably won't grow legs in the MSM. Heck, this is huge news but it was nowhere to be found in my local newspaper (Raleigh N&O). :roll:
    This came out to late to make a lot of news papers on Sat. but it should be in every Sunday paper.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast