Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Obama courts illegal aliens

WND Exclusive FROM JEROME CORSI'S RED ALERT

Obama courts illegal aliens

Democrat candidate offers driver's licenses, Social Security benefits to non-citizens

Posted: October 27, 2008
    10:52 am Eastern

© 2008 WorldNetDaily

Editor's Note: The following report is excerpted from Jerome Corsi's Red Alert, the premium online newsletter published by the current No. 1 best-selling author, WND staff writer and columnist. Subscriptions are $99 a year or $9.95 per month for credit card users.

Sen. Barack Obama is competing for the Latino votes by offering a wide range of government benefits – even to admitted illegal aliens.

During the Oct. 30, 2007, Democratic Party debate at Drexel University, Hillary Clinton ventured into a minefield by suggesting illegal aliens should be issued driver's licenses.

After the flack Clinton received for the position she expressed during the Drexel University debate, she quickly changed positions.

Trying to save her faltering candidacy, Clinton backed off from supporting then-New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer plan to issue illegal aliens New York driver's licenses.

Instead, she suggested the real problem involved passing comprehensive immigration reform, a popular proposal that Clinton felt would make the driver's license issue moot.

Somewhat surprisingly, Obama has suffered no similar political liability for his continued insistence illegal aliens should be issued driver's licenses.

The National Republican Trust Political Action Committee, or NRT PAC, has launched a new television commercial arguing Obama would both issue driver's licenses to illegal aliens and extend to them U.S. Social Security benefits.

To underscore the danger of the extending drivers' licenses to illegals, the NRT PAC television spot features the driver's license issued to 9/11 hijacker organizer Mohammad Atta in Florida.

Of the 19 hijackers in the 9/11 plot, a total of 13 possessed illegal driver's licenses.

Since his days in the Illinois State Senate, Obama has supported driver's licenses for illegal aliens, arguing that training illegals to drive and insuring them will actually enhance public safety.

Obama's position completely ignores the use illegal aliens make of driver's licenses as a key piece of government-issued identification needed to obtain a wide range of other valuable government documents, including Social Security cards and even U.S. passports.

Obama has also gotten a pass on the contradiction his position implies with Real ID legislation, which requires illegal aliens begin the process of obtaining government-issued identification by presenting either a valid U.S. birth certificate or other government-issued identification papers, proving legitimate status to be in the United States.

As U.S. senator, Obama has voted "yes" to allowing illegals to be granted Social Security benefits, voting against an amendment aimed at reducing document fraud and preserving the integrity of the Social Security system.

Obama has also sponsored a bill to provide in-state tuition rates at state and community colleges to illegals at reduced rates, and he has proposed to provide a health care plan for illegal aliens.

For more on how Obama plans to pay for his proposed benefits for illegal aliens, read Jerome Corsi's Red Alert, the premium, online intelligence news source by the WND staff writer, columnist and author of the New York Times No. 1 best-seller, "The Obama Nation."

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php? ... geId=79221
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You know why Obama courts illegal aliens? Because he is one too!

We definitely have our work cut out for us.

Isn't the best hope of stopping an Obama amnesty going to be in the US House of Representatives? This is what was reported on the Laura Ingraham program in 2007. We need to be working to get pro-enforcement candidates elected, and asking them to join Rep. Bilbray's caucus.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let the fools try this nonsense again...give 'em plenty of rope and let gravity do the rest
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Let the fools try this nonsense again...give 'em plenty of rope and let gravity do the rest
    Y'know, I wouldn't get too cocky. The House of Representatives is liable to tilt a little further to the left....and even the Blue Dog Democrats can be pressured to join Pelosi/Reid, et al. Doing what we can to get pro-enforcement people in and get them involved in the Immmigration Caucus that Tancredo started may be the only cure. The Senate campaigns are looking very dire for Republicans and even if the House remains generally pro-enforcement it could also get roped into a compromise bill.

Melting the phone lines is going to be only the beginning, methinks....
    I keep emailing my (very liberal) US Representative official, US government news releases about the dire situation on our borders. If enough people did this he might get the hint.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Captain, you're probably right. However, when Americans shut down the Capitol phone lines during the last amnesty attempt it wasn't just Republicans...it was all Americans. I agree that it will be much tougher going forward but regardless of part affiliation, Americans will again, I hope, rise to the occassion to stop any attempts to thwart the will of the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Y'know, I wouldn't get too cocky. The House of Representatives is liable to tilt a little further to the left....and even the Blue Dog Democrats can be pressured to join Pelosi/Reid, et al. Doing what we can to get pro-enforcement people in and get them involved in the Immmigration Caucus that Tancredo started may be the only cure. The Senate campaigns are looking very dire for Republicans and even if the House remains generally pro-enforcement it could also get roped into a compromise bill.

I keep emailing my (very liberal) US Representative official, US government news releases about the dire situation on our borders. If enough people did this he might get the hint.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Captain, you're probably right. However, when Americans shut down the Capitol phone lines during the last amnesty attempt it wasn't just Republicans...it was all Americans. I agree that it will be much tougher going forward but regardless of part affiliation, Americans will again, I hope, rise to the occassion to stop any attempts to thwart the will of the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron

Yea, but...Americans shut down congress's email system and flooded them with calls about the BAILOUT but they IGNORED US. Lets face it, if the democrats get their number of seats and Obama is elected president, we are in deep trouble.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The real danger may come to fruition if in fact Obama is elected and cannot make good on all the promises he has made to the illegal invaders.

I cringe when I think how a third world, ignorant mentality may choose to respond when the American people rise up in opposition to all that Obama has promised the illegal invaders in exchange for their vote.