Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    If they had been in their home country they would have not been affraid to take the baby to a doctor...When are people going to start taking responsibility for their own actions...we can not write the laws around everyones circumstances.

I am sorry for the baby and the parents but please this is their fault not the fault of Americans or our laws.

In their home country they would not have taken the baby to the doctor unless they had the ability to pay for it.

In Mexico, no money means no medical care. Zip. Zilch. Nada. No way.

Childbirth must be prepaid. Operations must be prepaid. Go to see the doctor for an ailment and you must be prepaid or you don't see the doctor. There is no billing, no credit, no nothing.

Even foreigners who find themselves in an emergency requiring a hospital visit must have the money or they will not allow you to leave until the bill is paid.
    Well again Mexico's double standards then huh ....they want us to pay for their poor's medical along with everything else and they do nothing...doesn't surprise me in the least!

I am sure learning about Mexico in alipac i'll tell you that.

Nice to see you "Wreath" hope all's well on the home front!!

**waves** Hi SOSAD!!! LOL....wish I could be my usual chipper self but seems I have pnuemonia so I'm feeling a tad "off"

How's things with you? Enjoying your new big screen I still have to smile when I think about that

Yes, Mexico's hypocrisy is only overshadowed by it's gall, I'm afraid.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If they had been in their home country they would have not been affraid to take the baby to a doctor...When are people going to start taking responsibility for their own actions...we can not write the laws around everyones circumstances.

I am sorry for the baby and the parents but please this is their fault not the fault of Americans or our laws.

In their home country they would not have taken the baby to the doctor unless they had the ability to pay for it.

Childbirth must be prepaid. Operations must be prepaid. Go to see the doctor for an ailment and you must be prepaid or you don't see the doctor. There is no billing, no credit, no nothing.

Even foreigners who find themselves in an emergency requiring a hospital visit must have the money or they will not allow you to leave until the bill is paid.
    Well again Mexico's double standards then huh ....they want us to pay for their poor's medical along with everything else and they do nothing...doesn't surprise me in the least!

**waves** Hi SOSAD!!! LOL....wish I could be my usual chipper self but seems I have pnuemonia so I'm feeling a tad "off"

How's things with you? Enjoying your new big screen I still have to smile when I think about that

**WAVES BACK** my nose just started running alittle while ago, I've been sitting here going , GOD Please please don't let me have a cold!! everything else is fine and yes i love my big screen, I can actually read the ticker tape at the bottom of the screen thats amazing.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

**WAVES BACK** my nose just started running alittle while ago, I've been sitting here going , GOD Please please don't let me have a cold!! everything else is fine and yes i love my big screen, I can actually read the ticker tape at the bottom of the screen thats amazing.

LOL......lucky you! I gave up on trying to read the ticker tapes because big screen or no it seems like there's always a kid or two standing in front of it so I can't ever see the darned thing anyway :lol

Sending you a pm so we don't tie up the thread so keep an eye on your mailbox!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OKIE DOKIE
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

"The sad part of it was the child didn't have to die if House Bill 1804 didn't ever come around," said Laurie Paul, who runs the clinic where Edgar was finally taken. "It was a total tragedy because the bill was there to create the myths and untruths and the fear."
    What total BS! They care for themselves too much to get help for the baby! They couldn't find ONE person who would have been able to take the baby to a hospital? With all the elaborate plans illegals are making to have their anchors taken care of in case the parents get deported, these two couldn't have been bothered to make a call?

They took off because they probably knew they would be charged with child endangerment, if not murder. Amazing that they made sure to protect themselves and not the poor baby, isn't it?

I, too, feel sorry for the baby; but the law had nothing to do with it.
    "

The reporter should be fired for this obvious piece of bias, propaganda and pandering. This stooge is not a reporter or journalist, he is a mouthpiece of the anarchists and invaders.

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    "The sad part of it was the child didn't have to die if House Bill 1804 didn't ever come around," said Laurie Paul, who runs the clinic where Edgar was finally taken. "It was a total tragedy because the bill was there to create the myths and untruths and the fear."
    What total BS! They care for themselves too much to get help for the baby! They couldn't find ONE person who would have been able to take the baby to a hospital? With all the elaborate plans illegals are making to have their anchors taken care of in case the parents get deported, these two couldn't have been bothered to make a call?

They took off because they probably knew they would be charged with child endangerment, if not murder. Amazing that they made sure to protect themselves and not the poor baby, isn't it?

I, too, feel sorry for the baby; but the law had nothing to do with it.
    Good point, Miguelina. They couldn't ask help for their baby FROM ONE SINGLE PERSON and yet they found plenty of people to tell them to run to Mexico before they get caught and charged!

This story proves this point: "You're so stupid you're dangerous." (Not you, Miguelina, the parents!)
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Why aren't these illegal alien parents ever charged with felony child abuse? Just like the father who brought the 5 year old into the 20 degree desert the other day an left her with a coyote that abandoned her, no felony charges?
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

I don't understand this mind set either. The law didn't kill their child they did. We are supposed to feel sympathy for them because they "lost" their child. Like He11! They didn't lose their child, their self interest killed their child. Their child is dead because they care more for themselves than the child who was dependent on them.

As you can see, this really rings my chimes. Child abuse resulting in death should be a mandatory death sentence. Sexual abuse of a child should be a mandatory death sentence.

ciao I need a drink.

If I had a warrant out for my arrest, and my child was deathly ill, and I chose not to bring him/her to a Dr or ER because I was afraid I would be arrested, and the child died due to my neglect, would the authorities simply say that I should not be arrested for allowing my child to die because I was afraid I would be arrested? I would have been questioned at the hospital by the police and Child Protective Services, and I most likely would have been arrested and gone to jail, not just for the warrant, but for abuse/neglect resulting in death. Are these parents going to be allowed to just go on with their lives, or are they going to be arrested? They should have brought him to a local ER. If they were too afraid, that's no excuse, but even then, they could have driven to a neighboring state for medical care, or any other state for that matter, in the 10 days he was suffering before he died. They also could have driven back to their own country in that time. As an American citizen with illegal parents (states can't exactly find out how much these parents really earn, with their fake IDs, so they all qualify for medicaid) I'm sure he had medicaid, which in an ER is accepted in any state, and any ER would have to see him, so he could have been saved by the parents, they just chose to let him die. But they weren't deported! So are they happy now? I would like to know why charges haven't been pressed, and why there is no warrant out for their arrest. ANY American would have been charged by now. They had a choice. They could have gotten him medical care and then gone through deportation with their baby alive and well, or gotten him medical care and not have even been asked about their own citizenship (which is what would have happened, ERs simply don't ask about citizenship of people who take a patient in for treatment) or ignored the baby's needs and welfare until it was too late. They need to be arrested, before they produce another anchor baby that they can also neglect for the chance to stay in a foreign country so they can make more money.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12