Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

gemini282 wrote:
    I would be ashamed to be a Mexican, the whole world knows all they know how to do is have babies they can't take care of and how to hold their hands out.
    gemini282...I don't think you can make such a blanket statement about Mexicans. Not all Mexicans are as you describe. I'm certain that many are very honorable peope who embrace the idea of personal responsibility. But with regard to the millions of Mexican illegal immigrants in the U.S.....YES, it's very hard to see them as anything other than freeloaders who seem to (irresponsibly) have an inordinant number of children for people in their dismal economic circumstances.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Can we sue the federal government for not enforcing it's own immigration laws?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I should have been more conscise in my statement and not have generalized and been more specific. In terms of illegals who rip off our social services is who I was referring to and in regards to Mexicans in general who do have the sentiment they have the right to be in the US and take advantage of our healthcare system and our education system. Look to the President of Mexico and that is how most Mexicans feel that they have a right to be here, why else are most anchor babies from mexico? And why is it that they are now headed to Canada? We have at least 10% of Mexico's population here if not more and it isn't just the illegals taking advantage of our system, what about those who cross the border everyday to have thier children go to ur schools and get free lunches and go to our emergency rooms? Those are handouts and it's Mexicans who take advantage of our laws, our schools, and anything else they can. Yes of course in every situation there is the exception and there are those who stay and work in Mexico. My fault lies with the Mexican government and those who are wealthy in that country for sending their poor people and criminals across the border. And when I said I would be ashamed to be Mexican I would be because some come here for a "better" life and once they aren't getting the jobs and social services they don't go back home they look to canada to financially support them. If you are from Mexico and when I say Mexican I am referring to people from Mexico, for their government not to take responsibility for them is outrageous. And who has children in a foreign land and expects the government of that country to support that child? Again it foes without saying that most Mexicans in some way or another reap the benefits of the hard work of Americans and they feel entitled to it. If that wasn't the case we wouldn't have 10% of Mexico's population living in the US and countless others sending their kids to our schools and taking advantage of our social services that they have no right to.

It was only a matter of time before the lawsuit came along.

This is another thing that needs to be stopped. Just the idea that these people can sue demanding a stop be put to enforcement of our laws.....on any level.......is outrageous. The fact that it is being done on behalf of one race of illegals, the majority of whom represent Mexico which has all but blatantly come right out and declared war against the US, makes it all that much more outrageous.

I don't know that it could ever be made illegal to file such suits, but they need to just be thrown out immediately......at the very least they can qualify as obstruction.

The courts need to stop entertaining this nonsense altogether.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unfortunately, so long as we have judges who are appointed for life hearing these cases, the will of the public can be ignored.

[quote="Nouveauxpoor"]Unfortunately, so long as we have judges who are appointed for life hearing these cases, the will of the public can be ignored.[/quote

Certainly there must be recourse.....some way to remove judges who are not upholding the laws, etc.?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Removal is only by impeachment for high crimes and misdemeanors and that is an almost impossible task. (see excerpt below) Federal Judges cannot come under attack for their decisions - no matter how irresponsible or biased. It's called 'preserving the independence of the judiciary.' Since federal judges are not exposed to the electorate they have no reason to consider public opinion.

The Infamous Sixteen
    Since 1797 the House of Representatives has impeached sixteen federal officials. These include two presidents, a cabinet member, a senator, a justice of the Supreme Court, and eleven federal judges. Of those, the Senate has convicted and removed seven, all of them judges. Not included in this list are the office holders who have resigned rather than face impeachment, most notably, President Richard M. Nixon.
    http://www.infoplease.com/spot/impeach.html

Churches are losing their members and attendance has declined considerably.
    I guess that means the collection plates are comming up a tad short during Sunday offerings.

"Hundreds have been deported" Well thats the best news I have had all day!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

[quote="Nouveauxpoor"]Removal is only by impeachment for high crimes and misdemeanors and that is an almost impossible task. (see excerpt below) Federal Judges cannot come under attack for their decisions - no matter how irresponsible or biased. It's called 'preserving the independence of the judiciary.' Since federal judges are not exposed to the electorate they have no reason to consider public opinion.

[quote]The Infamous Sixteen
    Since 1797 the House of Representatives has impeached sixteen federal officials. These include two presidents, a cabinet member, a senator, a justice of the Supreme Court, and eleven federal judges. Of those, the Senate has convicted and removed seven, all of them judges. Not included in this list are the office holders who have resigned rather than face impeachment, most notably, President Richard M. Nixon.
    http://www.infoplease.com/spot/impeach.html

Thank you, I wasn't aware of that. I'm afraid that I am the Poster Child in my house for what happens when one doesn't pay attention to "boring" government studies in school.

In reading the article, I would think that, if we actually could get some more pols in office who actually care about us and this country, it might not prove so impossible to get rid of judges not acting in our best interests.

Obviously, there has to be some kind of change effected to deal with judges who are not acting in fairness, the interest of the law, or what is best for our country/citizens. If not, then we will literally have judges in a position to overthrow our government at all levels and there already seem to be some perfectly willing to do that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast