Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

An open letter to Arturo Sarukhan, Mexican Consul General

http://www.michnews.com/artman/publish/ ... 8050.shtml

I just love this one

An open letter to Arturo Sarukhan, Mexican Consul General

By D.A. King
    MichNews.com
    Apr 30, 2005

Marietta, Georgia USA

Mr. Arturo Sarukhan
    Consul General of Mexico

Mr. Sarukhan,

I have read your letter to Mr. Peter Gadiel regarding the Matricula Consular ID he recently displayed on the CNN “Lou Dobbs Tonight� broadcast.

It is amusing that you seem to be concerned about “misleading and deceiving� the “general public�, and that Mr. Gadiel’s Matricula Consular ID is out of date. Further, I see that you are asking that Mr. Gadiel surrender his Mexican ID card to your government.

I write to tell you that personally, I possess two of the “highly sophisticated� post 2002 version Matricula Consular ID cards that your government issues to its citizens who are illegally sent into my country. As you know, they are not difficult to obtain.
    I am very proud to report that I am an American.

To save you time, I want to make it clear that I will continue to use my Matriculas to illustrate how insecure a form of ID it is – you can view my Matriculas on our Website - as do thousands of people each day.

I will not surrender my Matriculas to your Consulate. I challenge you to come get them.

Talk to us about legality when your government has ended the invasion and colonization of our homeland.

Please be advised that I have nothing but contempt for you, your arrogant President, and your corrupt oligarchic narco-government.

Allow me to advise you that absent the promised protection of our President, American citizens are actively exploring all legal avenues to determine responsibilities involving the millions of Mexican citizens illegally entering and residing in our republic who are lowering American wages, raising American taxes and ruining American educational, social and medical services.

I leave you with my favorite phrase: !VIVA LA MIGRA!

----
    D.A. King is a self described “immigration crime fighter� and founder of The American Resistance Foundation, www.THEAMERICANRESISTANCE.com, a Georgia based national non-profit coalition of citizens that actively opposes illegal immigration. He also writes in the Marietta [Georgia] Daily Journal and on www. VDARE. com. E-mail him: dak@THEAMERICANRESISTANCE.com

Allow me to advise you that absent the promised protection of our President, American citizens are actively exploring all legal avenues to determine responsibilities involving the millions of Mexican citizens illegally entering and residing in our republic who are lowering American wages, raising American taxes and ruining American educational, social and medical services
    We're not the only ones!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Checked out the web site, interesting. but could not find his Matriculas . Guess I'll have to see if I can get one
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Charlesoakisland

http://www.theamericanresistance.com/is ... _card.html

Just checked there is one under D.A. King and one under Al Qaida Gonzalez

Darlene
    thanks, wanted a good look at one.