Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't want to argue - but I know what I heard and saw - sorry about that.

As I said, it has probably been 3 years since I have seen an Oprah show - and I have heard her more than once say what a great man he was and she thought he would make a great PResident.

That 'pushing' in my books.

I have no reason to lie about that - gracious.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

she hosted a huge fundraiser for him that netted him over a million bucks.

She is fully in his camp.

What is terrible, as the OP said - illegal immigration has been a HUGE detriment to black americans. But see, they will all overlook that and say "we need to be a caring nation"..

but these BILLIONAIRES don't give two sh**s because they have all the power/'money. Tax them more, what do they care.

I don't know. She is squarely supporting him because he is a man of color. That is it! He has NO experience, he is CFR (she probably is too), and he will give amnesty for free ---

I completely lost respect for her. Whenever she is on, I change the channel.

Lame.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    It's not just on the Democratic side of the coin, the Republicans don't have a smorgasborg of prize dishes either. Senor Boosh managed to fool a lot of the people twice when it was obvious that he had s**t for brains, dumb as a box of rocks and was nothing more than a legacy frat boy.

At least Obama is intelligent, articulate, a self made man and appears to be honest. If not for his stance with regard to illegal aliens, I would consider voting for Obama because HE IS NOT A CAREER POLITICIAN, like the rest of the candidates on both sides of the fence. I also believe that he has the intelligence and the charisma to repair the global destruction of the current commander and thief.

That being said I hope Lou Dobbs runs at least we'll have a chance if he does.
    Obama is a tool (meaning he is a proponent of the globalistic agenda - ie. not for america). He has "charisma" but charisma does not mean one can manage a company, make economic policy, make foreign policy etc... Charisma is a packaging. That is all he has and that is why our country is in such mess.... because we vote for packaging not substance.

He is also CFR. Therefore he is inline with the "globalist" destruction. He also supports LOST. No, Obama is a tool, nothing more. A nicely speaking and likeable one - but Bush was too!

http://www.nowpublic.com/obama-cfr
    (some interesting tidbits in there)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie

As I said, it has probably been 3 years since I have seen an Oprah show - and I have heard her more than once say what a great man he was and she thought he would make a great PResident.

Exactly . . "IN YOUR BOOK", but again it doesn't make it the truth its still JUST YOUR OPINION.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Exactly . . "IN YOUR BOOK", but again it doesn't make it the truth its still JUST YOUR OPINION.
    http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=21611

Apparently, Oprah has been cozy with Obama since 2005.

Oprah Winfrey may be the celebrity steroid that catapults Democratic presidential hopeful Illinois Sen. Barack Obama to the nomination. It started in 2005 when Oprah gushed over Obama.......

Too many people are swayed by political empy suits who, like Obama, state no policy positions and are good at triangalating. Some of his statements are nothing but Marxist paraphrases such as suggesting that rich people, like Warren Buffett, should use Capital for social good not personal power. "Capital is not personal power but social power"...Communist Manifesto. He hated Reagan and was "disturbed" by his election while at the same time being a huge fan of Carter. He approves of abortions in the third trimester and voted against the flag protection act. His refusal to wear a "flag pin" is more than disturbing and is obviously catering to the freaks of the anti-war left. He wants to pump more money into the debaucle "Head Start" program. He has zero foreign policy experience and declared he would be better at foreign policy than Clinton because he lived in Indonesia from age 6-10. Such statements show he is in over his head in the political arena.

Obama, himself, declared he wasn't experienced enough to be President. But that was before Soros christened him to run and I believe people like Soros are pulling his strings. His political nativity and inexperience opens him up for exploitation.

Obama, like the typical dem, is appealing to emotion not intellect. If people are looking for a radical liberal candidate, he's your man. Of course so is Hillary or Edwards.

If Oprah hadn't lauched him, he would be a mere blip on the political screen by now. All hype and no substance.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    It's not just on the Democratic side of the coin, the Republicans don't have a smorgasborg of prize dishes either. Senor Boosh managed to fool a lot of the people twice when it was obvious that he had s**t for brains, dumb as a box of rocks and was nothing more than a legacy frat boy.

At least Obama is intelligent, articulate, a self made man and appears to be honest. If not for his stance with regard to illegal aliens, I would consider voting for Obama because HE IS NOT A CAREER POLITICIAN, like the rest of the candidates on both sides of the fence. I also believe that he has the intelligence and the charisma to repair the global destruction of the current commander and thief.

That being said I hope Lou Dobbs runs at least we'll have a chance if he does.
    Obama is a tool. He has "charisma" but charisma does not mean one can manage a company, make economic policy, make foreign policy etc... Charisma is a packaging. That is all he has and that is why our country is in such mess.... because we vote for packaging not substance.

He is also CFR. Therefore he is inline with the "globalist" destruction. He also supports LOST. No, Obama is a tool, nothing more. A nicely speaking and likeable one - but Bush was too!

http://www.nowpublic.com/obama-cfr
    (some interesting tidbits in there)
    You had me nodding my head in agreement until you got to the part about Boosh. I still can't believe anybody actually voted for him. It was as clear as glass to me that he was an ignorant, idiot everytime he opened his mouth. Add to that "Bushisms" (quotes attributed to this idiot) were on line that clearly underscored that he had the mentality of a 3rd grade illegal alien that was totally out of touch with reality. There was nothing appealing about Boosh, to me he always came across dumb as a boulder

People voted for him simply out of hatred of Bill Clinton and Democrats in general and because he was a Republican and his father was a former president. Voting along party lines is what has killed this country and left us in this mess. Let's just hope people who vote aren't sleep walking again in 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=21611

Apparently, Oprah has been cozy with Obama since 2005.

Oprah Winfrey may be the celebrity steroid that catapults Democratic presidential hopeful Illinois Sen. Barack Obama to the nomination. It started in 2005 when Oprah gushed over Obama.......
    I have no doubt she knows him very well, people of prominence tend to travel in the same circles. For the final time I disagree with nntrixie's PERSONAL OPINION. Can we drop it now? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    Too many people are swayed by political empy suits who, like Obama, state no policy positions and are good at triangalating. Some of his statements are nothing but Marxist paraphrases such as suggesting that rich people, like Warren Buffett, should use Capital for social good not personal power. "Capital is not personal power but social power"...Communist Manifesto. He hated Reagan and was "disturbed" by his election while at the same time being a huge fan of Carter. He approves of abortions in the third trimester and voted against the flag protection act. His refusal to wear a "flag pin" is more than disturbing and is obviously catering to the freaks of the anti-war left. He wants to pump more money into the debaucle "Head Start" program. He has zero foreign policy experience and declared he would be better at foreign policy than Clinton because he lived in Indonesia from age 6-10. Such statements show he is in over his head in the political arena.

Obama, himself, declared he wasn't experienced enough to be President. But that was before Soros christened him to run and I believe people like Soros are pulling his strings. His political nativity and inexperience opens him up for exploitation.

Obama, like the typical dem, is appealing to emotion not intellect. If people are looking for a radical liberal candidate, he's your man. Of course so is Hillary or Edwards.

If Oprah hadn't lauched him, he would be a mere blip on the political screen by now. All hype and no substance.
    Careful, you are dismissing him simply because he's a Democrat. There is no one that has ever been president that had the experience until they were elected and performed the job. FYI Oprah DIDNOT LAUNCH HIM his speech at the Democatic convention did. Prior to that he was a local politician, recently elected Congressman and an unknown outside of Illinois.

Those who voted for Boosh voted for him simply because he was a Republican, when he clearly had about as much intelligence as a Pet Rock.

Pot +kettle, that's why we are in the mess we are in today.

JAK
    Maybe it's time to STOP watching Oprah!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast