Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz
    Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........I'm here in fuquay-varina. NC and there is a new VFW bldg going up.I drive by every day an see illegals working every one here does a great gob and i just wanted to thank you all!

Welcome GAZ.

First, one must not assume that all hispanics are illegal aliens........however, if you suspect something wrong, GoGo offered some great advice but also, try contacting the VFW itself.

I'm sure they will be more than happy to find out who is working on their buildings.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........I'm here in fuquay-varina. NC and there is a new VFW bldg going up.I drive by every day an see illegals working every one here does a great gob and i just wanted to thank you all!

Welcome GAZ.

First, one must not assume that all hispanics are illegal aliens........however, if you suspect something wrong, GoGo offered some great advice but also, try contacting the VFW itself.

I'm sure they will be more than happy to find out who is working on their buildings.
    Thanks az for making that clear. You are absolutely right. Don't turn in my cousin. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Say what???????????????/

"Does it say English speech? It just says freedom of speech. No where in there does it say freedom of English speech. It just says, freedom of speech," Arthofer said.

She must have had a drink from the ACLU fountain.

Gaz

Welcome GAZ.

True....but i never assume..I talk with a lot of them every day and they tell me their illegal.they dont care one bit.(most work as subs).one company has started to get rid the ones that dont have DL's.

Welcome GAZ.

True....but i never assume..I talk with a lot of them every day and they tell me their illegal.they dont care one bit.(most work as subs).one company has started to get rid the ones that dont have DL's.
    One way you can approach the company is ask them, "Do you use the E-verify system?" Their reaction will tell you a lot. Have the information ready for them if they are open to it. It's simple, it's free and one of other posters here just signed his own company up for E-verify. In fact, there is a site that offers business cards that say "I support businesses that use E-verify."

I ordered cards but haven't gotten them yet. If I have problems with the company I'll let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

Welcome GAZ.

Thanks az for making that clear. You are absolutely right. Don't turn in my cousin. LOL

Your cousin is safe.......as long as you don't turn in my husband.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

Welcome GAZ.

Your cousin is safe.......as long as you don't turn in my husband.
    I can't he's Sheriff Joe

MW
    Gaz wrote:

one company has started to get rid the ones that dont have DL's.
    Holding or not holding a driver's license is not evidence of immigration status. Heck, up until recently NC was issuing driver's licenses to illegals. All employers are required by law to check certain documents to ascertain status. Unfortunately, some of the employers claim they can't tell the difference between a forgery and the real thing. This is why we desperately need E-verify to become law.

SUPPORT THE SAVE ACT!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just sent this to Joey Vento's legal team ( from Philly's Geno's Steaks.."When ordering...Please Speak English")....methinks the people in PA are starting to speak up and get fed up with illegal immigration...and local officials are starting to hear from the public. This is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Gaz wrote:

one company has started to get rid the ones that dont have DL's.
    Holding or not holding a driver's license is not evidence of immigration status. Heck, up until recently NC was issuing driver's licenses to illegals. All employers are required by law to check certain documents to ascertain status. Unfortunately, some of the employers claim they can't tell the difference between a forgery and the real thing. This is why we desperately need E-verify to become law.

SUPPORT THE SAVE ACT!

This is exactly why the CA legislature is trying to PROHIBIT the cities, counties and the state agencies from using E-verify. It may be passed today or Monday but the Democrats. Then we have to bombard ARNOLD with calls and faxes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast