Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome HKTokman. I, too, have felt there has to be something else going on with Bush re these two agents but we'll probably never know.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Injured by a service revolver?

Quote Originally Posted by HKTokman
    I have always found it amazing that this man, Osvaldo Aldrete-Davila, who alledgedy was shot with a service revolver in the buttocks, through the spleen and with the slug lodged in his pelvic bone, did not cry out, fall down or show any indication he had been shot while escaping back to Mexico. How can that be explained?
    I do think President Bush has some other reason we are not looking at for not giving a pardon to these two agents. I know he really likes Jonny Sutton but there is something more going on here. I have been trying to figure that one out for some time.
    George Bush says that are guilty. I dont know if that is because the jury said so. or if he will not do anything to make his friend Sutton mad or upset in any way.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

May I suggest that we start paying close attention to the known Radio talk show hosts who will be banging this between not and the 20th adn see how much they tell their listeners to get involved.
    I already know Peter Boyles on www.khow.com 5-9AM Mountain time is already over this and he had an interview with patty Compean on Friday's show. She is suppose to talk to him on Monday also.

I inmagine pat gray and Edd Hendee on www.ksevradio.com OR www.patgray.com will also bang on this and they started before the holiday season when callers called in an talked about these two guys

Starting Monday we have TEN BUSINESS DAYS to blast the white house comment line at 202-456-1111 or 1414.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123