Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Paul Ryan rules out Donald Trump’s ‘deportation force’

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No, it's not a contradiction at all. It means he's never going to do it because it's unfair to citizens and legal immigrants. I'm not creating a story for him, despite your silly claim. I'm telling the forum what Trump has said in his own words in our language, and most of the forum already knows that. Your article about Ryan was false and didn't quote Ryan accurately. I know that because I watched the Town Hall and GeorgiaPeach knows that which is why she posted the transcript on the forum for those who didn't watch the Town Hall with Ryan. Ryan never said what your article said he said.

You have created a firestorm over FAKE NEWS.

But it's been exposed as such now and all is well.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    No, it's not a contradiction at all. It means he's never going to do it because it's unfair to citizens and legal immigrants. I'm not creating a story for him, despite your silly claim. I'm telling the forum what Trump has said in his own words in our language, and most of the forum already knows that. Your article about Ryan was false and didn't quote Ryan accurately. I know that because I watched the Town Hall and GeorgiaPeach knows that which is why she posted the transcript on the forum for those who didn't watch the Town Hall with Ryan. Ryan never said what your article said he said.

You have created a firestorm over FAKE NEWS.

But it's been exposed as such now and all is well.

Yes, you did contradict yourself. You can't know that this isn't something Ryan told the Journalist/reporter that wrote the article. Just because there is no live sound bite of him saying it doesn't mean it wasn't said. Like I said, if the claim were not inaccurate, we would have heard so from Ryan, Trump, or Trump's transition team. This is not something they would let go by unnoticed. It's not "FAKE NEWS" unless you can prove it is. So, bottom line, there has been nothing exposed on this.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The article you're quoting is an article about the Town Hall, not an interview. Ryan never said what the article says he said. The transcript of the Town Hall proves it. Everyone involved in this FAKE NEWS has been exposed.

All is well in Trump World.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    The article you're quoting is an article about the Town Hall, not an interview. Ryan never said what the article says he said. The transcript of the Town Hall proves it. Everyone involved in this FAKE NEWS has been exposed.

All is well in Trump World.

Nope, I'm not buying what you're selling. It's not "FAKE NEWS" if no one is disputing it.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's FAKE NEWS when it's false. I don't know if Trump reads the Washington Times. Probably doesn't. I've never heard him mention that newspaper.

MW
    It's FAKE NEWS when it's false. I don't know if Trump reads the Washington Times. Probably doesn't. I've never heard him mention that newspaper.
    Geez, I'm sure Trump and/or his transition team are fully aware of all news coming out on him through the media. If not, someone is probably failing in their job. I'm also fairly certain Paul Ryan and/or someone on his staff knows about the story, yet we've heard no dispute or demand for a correction. After all, the Washington Times is a conservative paper published in Washington, D.C.

The Washington Times is a conservative newspaper.

I'm familiar with the Washington Times. Many good articles from it are posted here on ALIPAC and have been for many years. I've just never heard Trump or his staff mention it.

If you watched the Paul Ryan interview on CNN Town Hall or read the transcript, you know the article is misquoting Ryan and is fake news. End of Story. Trump didn't say it, Ryan didn't say it. It's a LIE. And no one should need a dispute from Trump or the Trump transition team to see and know that, so why do you?

Why do you need that, MW? Why don't you watch the Paul Ryan Town Hall or read the transcript? Why cling to a false statement in an article posted by JD2 that not only misrepresents Trump's positions but misrepresents Paul Ryan's statements? A lot of conservatives support DACA, DAPA, and Paul Ryan. A lot of conservatives especially in DC area support open borders and free trade and oppose Trump's positions on both of these issues. So don't be surprised to see some "conservative" journalists using the same tactics to hurt the Trump Administration as the CORRUPT MEDIA tried to use to hurt Trump during the campaigns.

MW
    I'm familiar with the Washington Times. Many good articles from it are posted here on ALIPAC and have been for many years. I've just never heard Trump or his staff mention it.

If you watched the Paul Ryan interview on CNN Town Hall or read the transcript, you know the article is misquoting Ryan and is fake news. End of Story. Trump didn't say it, Ryan didn't say it. It's a LIE. And no one should need a dispute from Trump or the Trump transition team to see and know that, so why do you?

Why do you need that, MW? Why don't you watch the Paul Ryan Town Hall or read the transcript? Why cling to a false statement in an article posted by JD2 that not only misrepresents Trump's positions but misrepresents Paul Ryan's statements? A lot of conservatives support DACA, DAPA, and Paul Ryan. A lot of conservatives especially in DC area support open borders and free trade and oppose Trump's positions on both of these issues. So don't be surprised to see some "conservative" journalists using the same tactics to hurt the Trump Administration as the CORRUPT MEDIA tried to use to hurt Trump during the campaigns.
    Just because Judy calls something "fake news" doesn't actually make it so. I've heard no one else in the media, Paul Ryan, or anyone on Trump's transition team call it fake news. You're the only one.

LOL!! No one else is talking about it at all. You're the only one beating the drum that Trump is going to give DACA amnesty, because you're the only one who gave credence to a FAKE NEWS statement created in a WT article instead of the live CNN coverage of Ryan's actual statements. In the future, you can beat your drum unabated, create your firestorms on falsehoods and /or errors however you wish, it's not my job to stop what you're doing. Someone else can do it.

Over and Out.

MW
    LOL!! No one else is talking about it at all. You're the only one beating the drum that Trump is going to give DACA amnesty, because you're the only one who gave credence to a FAKE NEWS statement created in a WT article instead of the live CNN coverage of Ryan's actual statements. In the future, you can beat your drum unabated, create your firestorms on falsehoods and /or errors however you wish, it's not my job to stop what you're doing. Someone else can do it.

Over and Out.
    If I'm wrong about the attempt to give DACA illegals amnesty, I'll publicly acknowledge you were right and I was wrong. However, I'm not letting my guard down because after the many things being said and done lately, it looks like a real possibility.

Why would anyone want to stop a fellow patriot from ringing the warning bell? I smell a serious push on a DACA amnesty (it's in the works as we speak), you can ignore my warning if you so choose, but sitting on my hands in the face of such a threat is not in my DNA.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast