Like Tree2Likes

Thread: PD: 4 arrests made in immigration march in Phoenix

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PD: 4 arrests made in immigration march in Phoenix

UPDATE
    PD: 4 arrests made in immigration march in Phoenix

Posted: Apr 24, 2015 3:31 PM PDTUpdated: Apr 24, 2015 4:45 PM PDT Posted by Breann Bierman

(Source: KPHO/KTVK)

PHOENIX (KPHO/KTVK) -Four people have been arrested during a march in downtown Phoenix for the fifth anniversary of Arizona's controversial illegal immigration enforcement law, SB 1070.

Phoenix police said the four marchers sat in the roadway at Fourth Avenue and Washington Street about 5:40 p.m. Thursday and refused to comply with verbal warnings from Phoenix officers.

Francisca Coronado, 36, Jazmin Chavez, 18, Alma Mendoza, 42, and Ramon Aquino, 30, were booked Thursday for misdemeanor disorderly conduct, obstructing a thoroughfare and failure to obey police, after refusing to comply with verbal warnings from Phoenix police officers, authorities said.

Organizers said they are fighting federal deportation policies that tear families apart.

Dozens of people stood outside of the Fourth Avenue Jail as a show of support.

http://www.kpho.com/story/28894718/p...#ixzz3YH6MbkRW
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why is it that these "people" are willing to be arrested for what is wrong and supposed patriots never fight for what is right? Where are the protests and civil disobedience for the absolute right for America to be a sovereign nation? Conservatives, patriots make me ashamed by their cowardice to fight, really fight for what is truly right.

Perhaps because conservatives believe in respecting the law even if they disagree with it and using lawful means to change it.

So there are two football teams, one abides by all of the rules and the other abides by no rules. Guess who is going to win.

Dear "artclam":

You abide by the rules, I love America enough to want to do what is necessary to win because only if we win can there be freedom to abide by the rules.

Yes "lawful means" to change things, like the last election where Republicans won an overwhelming victor yet nothing has changed? like faux elections where illegal aliens voted and big money swamped honest citizens like the failed effort to get Joe Carr the GOP nomination over the crap hack Lamar Alexander in Tennessee?

Your goody two shoes attitude is precisely why we are losing. I repeat: conservatives are chicken shit cowards, and like all cowards they loose. ONLY THE BRAVE ARE FREE.
    Last edited by csarbww; 04-26-2015 at 04:20 AM.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by csarbww View Post
    Dear "artclam":

You abide by the rules, I love America enough to want to do what is necessary to win because only if we win can there be freedom to abide by the rules.

Yes "lawful means" to change things, like the last election where Republicans won an overwhelming victor yet nothing has changed? like faux elections where illegal aliens voted and big money swamped honest citizens like the failed effort to get Joe Carr the GOP nomination over the crap hack Lamar Alexander in Tennessee?

Your goody two shoes attitude is precisely why we are losing. I repeat: conservatives are chicken shit cowards, and like all cowards they loose. ONLY THE BRAVE ARE FREE.
    Does the end always justify the means?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

to "MW":

No sometimes some means justify some ends. I have no patients with goody two shoes who are willing to loose with dignity. The stakes are too high to play the "I am so noble" crap. As a veteran once told me: "If you have an enemy soldier who has important information and you know that many of our guys will die, you torture him, you do what you must to get that information to save American lives." I agree with that. THIS BEAUTIFUL NATION IS DIEING. GET IT? IT IS DIEING.

Go play Jesus with somebody else.
    Last edited by csarbww; 04-26-2015 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by csarbww View Post
    to "MW":

No sometimes some means justify some ends. I have no patients with goody two shoes who are willing to loose with dignity. The stakes are too high to play the "I am so noble" crap. As a veteran once told me: "If you have an enemy soldier who has important information and you know that many of our guys will die, you torture him, you do what you must to get that information to save American lives." I agree with that. THIS BEAUTIFUL NATION IS DIEING. GET IT? IT IS DIEING.

Go play Jesus with somebody else.
    You know, when we think back to WWII which I often do, there was a reason when our soldiers came home, they never wanted to talk about it, and they never wanted a Memorial. They won two world wars on two fronts in 3 years and 8 months. There's an old saying, all is fair in love and war, and I certainly believe it when it comes to war, if your side isn't the one that started it but is burdened with being the one to end it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Respect for the laws of our country is not cowardice.

The illegals who are disrespecting our laws are doing do because they know that the occupant of the White House wants to flood our country with them.

IMO Scott Walker is a breath of fresh, patriotic air.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade