Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NoBueno wrote:
    Looks like perhaps Pelosi and her fellow Dems may be coming out of their comas, only to realize, that no amnesty( pathway to citizenship or any version thereof) is going to be accepted by the American people!
    Even legal immigrants are up in arms over the amnesty argument. They would not be afforded it or have any citizenship bestowed on them any faster than illegals would then be in the front of the line.
    I just wonder what Congress will do, besides taking vacations and giving themselves payraises, when this election is over.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bottom line...is that most of the illegals are happy to be here in status quo, most never intended to become "citizens" anyway....they had underground jobs, free benefits, free public school for their kids, and free health care at any ER in the country.....they just don't like the sudden turn to enforcement by our government.

I don't trust anything Pelosi says....if illegals are allowed to remain here whether illegally, or given a "temporary visa" or any type of reprieve from deportation....it's amnesty and we all will still be paying for it. The only solution is to continue to pursue attrition through enforcement....no jobs, no benefits, no driver's licenses, no free health care....they'll start to leave and they are doing so.

The only thing I would agree to is to give all current illegals 90 days to pack up and leave voluntarily...and then allow them to apply for a visa, at the back of the line, in their home countries in five years.

legalatina wrote:
    The only thing I would agree to is to give all current illegals 90 days to pack up and leave voluntarily...and then allow them to apply for a visa, at the back of the line, in their home countries in five years.
    Didn't the gov. try this a few months ago, and a total of eight people went home through the program?
    Just goes to show me that these people don't give a crap about this country or our laws. They are here for one reason, earn money to build up their own countries.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Do I smell a wolf in sheep's cloths?
    I must be smelling the same thing you are bigtex. I don't believe for a minute she or any of the others like her have given up on amnesty. There are still a lot of undecided voters out there that might drink the Kool Aid if they think the Dems won't push amnesty. I don't believe anything this woman says. Nothing.

Don't fall for it.......she's only saying it so people will vote for Hussein!!!! If she can convince people that dems are against shamnesty, they will vote for Hussein instead of McShame. Once the election is over, IF Hussein happened to win, she would revert back!!!!

...true I forgot about that "voluntary departure" scheme...6 illegals took advanatage of it....so, I guess we're back to attrition through enforcement and deportation...fine with me and the more the better.

Bottom line...is that most of the illegals are happy to be here in status quo, most never intended to become "citizens" anyway....they had underground jobs, free benefits, free public school for their kids, and free health care at any ER in the country.....they just don't like the sudden turn to enforcement by our government.
    legalatina nailed this one.

Most just came to "get what they could get". Then there are the reconquista freaks that want to turn this country into more of a suburb of Mexico than they already have.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Maybe there never is a path to citizenship if you came here illegally," Pelosi said. "I would hope that there could be, but maybe there isn't."
    So the old witch is finally beginning to get it. On top of a terrible economy and loss of jobs, Social Security and Unmployment Insurance would go bust if 20 million illegal aliens are made citizens. There would be nothing left for Americans in a time of need.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree Butterbean.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123