Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Every area of this country will be forced to wake up and tackle this illegal invasion. It is like a festering wound. It only gets worse, if ignored.

working4change
    Every area of this country will be forced to wake up and tackle this illegal invasion.
    Even NJ? I certainly hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Please let this attitude come to NYC.
    Please let this attitude come to every state in our country.

Let us hope we continue to pressure the politicians or VOTE them out, if they continue to think there is nothing wrong with ILLEGAL aliens.

I have made it a point, to introdude both ALIPAC and NumbersUSA to at least 4 people a month, whether they be co-workers, friends or whatever. I constantly hear from friends/family...."I thought I was alone in being against illegal immigration". So, you see it seems the liberal news has made people think its a bad way to be...when in fact, its what MOST of us think...and that is that ILLEGAL aliens DO NOT belong here, are not welcome here and NEED to get out!

I don't understand why any police chief or officer would not want to be able to detain and have deported any criminal in their city or county.

Isn't their job to protect us from the bad guys, to get them out of society?

The people who listen to the touchy feely talk don't seem to realize when the police are able to get rid of those criminals, they have time to tackle our very own homegrown miscreants.

It would seem that being illegal trumps being a criminal and they would just rather live with the criminals rather than give up their pro-illegal stance. The bad thing is, they are forcing others to live with the criminals. The illegal community is most often the victim of these criminals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12