Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They should change the company name immediately because they have no pride! What liars!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Americans should boycott Pilgrim's Pride and any and every other company who a) hires new immigrants or refugees over unemployed US citizens and/or b) invests in manufacturing operations overseas to ship products made there back into the US. Period.

Shut these traitors down. Report every single one of them to the news media or post it on the internet with corroborating evidence such as documents, videos or statements.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I surely would like to send a letter to everyone of their stockholders with a brief message.

Employ Americans First or BOYCOTT
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Yup this calls for a Boycott . I just sent this info to everyone I know and also asked them to send Pilgrims Pride an e-mail telling them why they will not be buying any of their products.

UnBelievable Jackasses !!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I agree a boycott is due! Bo Pilgrim lives in Mt. Pleasant which is not far from Nacogdoches. He is buying up shacks and a run down nursing home in the black part of Nacogdoches to put these refugees in. He has his own company of slaves and will have these people living in swaller, while 22 million Americans needs jobs.

Here is a letter my elderly parents who live there sent out to all of their friends:

Friends,

If you are as upset as I am about Pilgrim’s Pride bringing in the workers from the Burmese jungles, you may wish to write an email to the company as I did. Their contact is listed below. While schools wrestle with not enough money to educate our own local students properly and health care facilities are stretching their dollars to the max, Pilgrim’s Pride brings in kids who have no skills and have to be taught in isolation at the old TJR gym until they can learn how to properly behave in society. This is going to be an expensive operation for our schools and it comes at a time when teacher organizations are predicting that 100,000 education employees will lose their jobs because of drastic cuts in Texas’ budget. We drove out to the old Deer Creek Nursing facility this afternoon and even though it is old, it is in FAR better shape than some of our citizens of Nacogdoches are forced to live.

One year we were traveling in Asia between Bangkok and Singapore and we flew on a plane with a large group of Asians whose government was financing them on a paid vacation. This was done by the Asian governments in the hopes rural citizens would get hooked on vacations and want to travel. I have never seen anything so wild in my entire life. When food was served those people literally dumped all the food , dishes and silverware into their bags instead of eating it. As soon as we could find an English speaking hostess we told her what was going on and she promptly made them get rid of everything they had put into their bags. When the plane landed, instead of standing in line in the isles to disembark, these little uncultured people began shoving and literally jumping from row to row over the backs of seats.

You can only imagine what happened when these tiny people tried to push big Americans out of their way. It was absolute chaos.

Do as you wish with my request that you write. I don’t often get involved in this kind of a political arena, but it has come at a disturbing time when Texans are being hit with a spending bill that will be devastating to schools and universities. I spent too many years as an advocate of public education not to take a stand on this issue.

Here is another email from my parents describing the nursing home Bo Pilgram has bought to house these refugees.

We just drove out to see where that old nursing home is located and now we are curious to know who owns the property. That is the person who sold out to Bo Pilgrim and NEDCO (Nacogdoches Economic Development Corporation) an entity similar to Chamber of Commerce. They are the ones who closed the deal, are taking credit for their success, after keeping it from the public. NEDCO did this once before on some property that someone influential wanted to sale to construct a minimal security federal and state prison unit within the city limits of Nacogdoches. When the public found out about the â€
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

[quote="bigtex"]I agree a boycott is due! Bo Pilgrim lives in Mt. Pleasant which is not far from Nacogdoches. He is buying up shacks and a run down nursing home in the black part of Nacogdoches to put these refugees in. He has his own company of slaves and will have these people living in swaller, while 22 million Americans needs jobs.

Here is a letter my elderly parents who live there sent out to all of their friends:

Friends,

If you are as upset as I am about Pilgrim’s Pride bringing in the workers from the Burmese jungles, you may wish to write an email to the company as I did. Their contact is listed below. While schools wrestle with not enough money to educate our own local students properly and health care facilities are stretching their dollars to the max, Pilgrim’s Pride brings in kids who have no skills and have to be taught in isolation at the old TJR gym until they can learn how to properly behave in society. This is going to be an expensive operation for our schools and it comes at a time when teacher organizations are predicting that 100,000 education employees will lose their jobs because of drastic cuts in Texas’ budget. We drove out to the old Deer Creek Nursing facility this afternoon and even though it is old, it is in FAR better shape than some of our citizens of Nacogdoches are forced to live.

One year we were traveling in Asia between Bangkok and Singapore and we flew on a plane with a large group of Asians whose government was financing them on a paid vacation. This was done by the Asian governments in the hopes rural citizens would get hooked on vacations and want to travel. I have never seen anything so wild in my entire life. When food was served those people literally dumped all the food , dishes and silverware into their bags instead of eating it. As soon as we could find an English speaking hostess we told her what was going on and she promptly made them get rid of everything they had put into their bags. When the plane landed, instead of standing in line in the isles to disembark, these little uncultured people began shoving and literally jumping from row to row over the backs of seats.

You can only imagine what happened when these tiny people tried to push big Americans out of their way. It was absolute chaos.

Do as you wish with my request that you write. I don’t often get involved in this kind of a political arena, but it has come at a disturbing time when Texans are being hit with a spending bill that will be devastating to schools and universities. I spent too many years as an advocate of public education not to take a stand on this issue.

Here is another email from my parents describing the nursing home Bo Pilgram has bought to house these refugees.

We just drove out to see where that old nursing home is located and now we are curious to know who owns the property. That is the person who sold out to Bo Pilgrim and NEDCO (Nacogdoches Economic Development Corporation) an entity similar to Chamber of Commerce. They are the ones who closed the deal, are taking credit for their success, after keeping it from the public. NEDCO did this once before on some property that someone influential wanted to sale to construct a minimal security federal and state prison unit within the city limits of Nacogdoches. When the public found out about the â€
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Banned
    BOYCOTT!!!!!

I am outraged! With so many Americans out of work right now, these clowns want to import workers from another country! Have they lost their damn minds.

I will be sending a email to these idiots promptly!

Here's the email address for Pilgram's Pride:

http://www.pilgrims.com/company/contact-us.aspx

Send them an email.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    Here's the email address for Pilgram's Pride:

http://www.pilgrims.com/company/contact-us.aspx

Send them an email.
    Sent!

Re: Pilgrim's Pride Imports Burmese Refugees To Take America

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Pilgrim’s hiring Burmese refugees

The main challenge will be finding good workers in the local environment, since there are more than 3,500 people currently working in poultry processing within 30 miles of Nacogdoches," Thomasson said. "Pilgrim's is constantly hiring new employees locally, but they still aren't able to fill all the positions, even with some employees driving in from 60 miles away," he said.
    They can bring people all the way from Burma, but can't figure out what to do with Americans who might be willing to relocate. Yikes.

We need a moritorium on immigration until we can construct a policy that actually makes sense for Americans.
    ************************************************** ******************************
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast