bixtex wrote:

Regardless of whether or not these people are legal or illegal, the point is there are American citizens who can't find work. They should have been Pilgrim's first priority. Our governments continued efforts to flood this country with unskilled, uneducated people who have nothing to add to this country but a higher national debt is why our economy is in the brink. Its greedy companies like Pilgrims Pride that take advantage of people like this so they can have cheap labor and force them to work like slaves.

Businesses that take part in this discriminatory hiring placing the needs of foreigners before the needs of American taxpayers has got to end.
I absolutely agree with you bigtex and Pilgrim's Pride went to great lengths to accommodate the refugees that they are importing to Texas. It makes me wonder if the government has "sweetened the pot" for them with procurement contracts , like to military commissaries, in addition to providing economically and socially vulnerable labor.

Pilgrim's Pride made the decision and took the deal and if the workers are part of the refugee program they are legal immigrants, but I won't be buying their chcken.