Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Oh one other thing I should have mentioned. Make sure to spell correctly. The search engine on Alipac is not very forgiving when it comes to misspellings.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks Brian.

I normally use the "search under the main menu to the left.

I did notice that the "search" toward the top of the site does allow a "search on all terms." I'll try that one next time.

Annie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Too many duplicates in the last few days folks. Everyone, please do your best to check the homepage, check the news section a page or two back before posting.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I`m unaware of the ALIPAC search engine, did I miss reading something?
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    I`m unaware of the ALIPAC search engine, did I miss reading something?
    Near the top of the screen, where you check for messages, is the search option. Just click that. Instructions are easy to follow.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks, I was just checking that out
    ------------------------

Banned
    Is there some reason the title of the article cannot be used in the Subject post? It would be a whole lot simpler to check for already posted articles.

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Is there some reason the title of the article cannot be used in the Subject post? It would be a whole lot simpler to check for already posted articles.
    You are correct oliver. We encourage people to use the title of the article as the subject line instead of making up their own subject line. Sometimes we piggyback articles though so in that case if you did a search the subject line wouldn't show the exact article but that article may be within the thread.

We all do dups no matter how careful we are. For that reason, I sometimes do a search for a couple words in the subject line and if no match I'll pick another couple words, such as the author or a person named within the article.

Above Brian gives some clues as to how to use the search feature in case you missed it.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Jean,

I don't think I've ever seen a post that copied the title of the article, though I'm sure there have been. That was the reason I put in a different subject. I thought it wasn't allowed for some reason.

Maybe it should be reiterated or mandatory.

I just copy and paste the subject or title of the article into the seach box and if its posted, alipac is listed in the catogory. It`s worked everytime so far.
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast