Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am hearing more and more about people who can’t find employment because they don’t speak Spanish. Since forcing the Spanish language on this country is one of the tactics employed by those who seek to destroy and occupy the U.S., I would like to see the Spanish language banned within the borders of this country. I would also like those who have been denied employment because they can’t speak Spanish to file a lawsuit against not only the offending employer, but against the government as well for allowing this problem to fester. Sounds extreme, I know, but so is our predicament.
    <div>
    </div>

He says we should retain the language of our culture, well OUR cultures language is ENGLISH!!!! If I wanted my son to learn the language of his forefathers, I would be teaching him IRISH GAELIC NOT SPANISH. If any legislation along these lines passes, We will be filing a discrimination lawsuit for not making everyone speak Irish because that is the official language of my husbands nation, the fact that 2/3 of the people in Ireland can't speak it fluently is a mute point, the hubby can and under equal protection will demand it. I would encourage ALL legal immigrants who grew up speaking a language other than English or Spanish to also file suit.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by melena29
    I am hearing more and more about people who can’t find employment because they don’t speak Spanish. Since forcing the Spanish language on this country is one of the tactics employed by those who seek to destroy and occupy the U.S., I would like to see the Spanish language banned within the borders of this country. I would also like those who have been denied employment because they can’t speak Spanish to file a lawsuit against not only the offending employer, but against the government as well for allowing this problem to fester. Sounds extreme, I know, but so is our predicament.
    I tried to in California, no attorney was willing to take the case with anything less than a $100,000.00 retainer, which I humbly admit, I did not nor do I now have. One of the reasons we left that state was after all of the title companies there moved to India, I became unemployable because English, German and American Sign did not make up for my lack of Spanish.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by melena29
    Your 100% correct melena and I do not think it sounds "extreme" at all.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let's not be naive. Knowing a second language is a good thing. Most of us studied French, German or Spanish when we were in high school.

But that being said, the issue here is having newcomers learning to speak what is undeniably our native language; English. For those who come from Mexico... or any other nation where English is not spoken regularly, it is imperitive to gain at least a nominal understanding of it just to be able to function.

Logically, do we reeducate 300 million Americans to speak Spanish... or try and teach English to the smaller number who come here?

The problem is in escaping what has now become a national cancer... otherwise referred to as 'political correctness'.

There is no sin in supporting English as our official, national language and no racism in expecting that it be both spoken and understood by those who legally immigrate to our country.

Draw the line and then hold fast to it.
    ------------------------------------------

ACTION ALERT: Attention Barack Obama: English is our language
    http://capwiz.com/ef/issues/alert/?aler ... 2173635136

Welcome to ALIPAC Redoubt--it is a pleasure to have you join us!
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When are the citizens of this country going to demand that Obama's birth certificate be throughly examined by experts in document authentication. If Obama should be elected, and it is than found that he is not a citizen, it will change the requirements to be a citizen in order to be elected as President of the United States forever.
    Who is responsible for allowing this to go so far without an investigation? Not to take this seriously is a dereliction of duty on the part of the officials responsible for oversight on this.

Bailey--welcome to ALIPAC, so glad you have joined us!
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

NOT THAT I REALLY CARE BUT, THIS IDIOT IS PANDERING HIS CHANCE OF BECOMING THE FIRST AFRICAN-AMERICAN PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.A. I DON'T SEE THE IMPORTANCE OF THESE FOOLS PANDERING TO PEOPLE WHO CANNOT VOTE BECAUSE THEY ARE IN THE COUNTRY ILLEGALLY. INSTEAD OF MAKING THEM FEEL LESS WELCOME, THEY ARE RECEIVING THE RED CARPET TREATMENT AT THE EXPENSE OF THE AMERICAN CITIZENS.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast