Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mr. Steller:

Thank you for your recent article about Shawna Forde. People need to know the truth about this case. People also need to know that Shawna Forde and what she is accused of doing is in no way reflective of the broader immigration enforcement movement nor the hundreds of millions of Americans that want the borders secured and existing immigration laws enforced.

That being said, while your article does portray Forde's connectivity with Gilchrist and Spencer, it does not include the fact that there was a highly organized effort by multiple groups to quarantine and isolate both Shawna Forde and Jim Gilchrist because of his continued support for Forde after it became clear to most of us she was unstable and potentially dangerous.

ALIPAC, Save Our State, and San Diego Minutemen along with many other groups did our best to isolate and exclude Shawna Forde. We did a radio show on the topic and sent out email blasts to our supporter lists and allied leadership lists along with a national press release when it became clear that our movement was being exposed to trouble by Forde and Gilchrist.

People deserve to know the truth about that and your readers deserve to know that the majority of us in the movement were not passive but actively working to get Forde out! Even now, we are not "distancing ourselves" from Shawna Forde. On the contrary, our national organization ALIPAC is aggressively pursuing this story to do our best to make sure people know the truth that A. Forde is not reflective of the movement and B. An active attempt was made by many groups to stop Forde before things accelerated to this point.

I have included a small limited amount of background info for you below. Please let me know if you want more information contained in our extensive archives.

We all hope that your next article will include these important truths.

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    Director, National Illegal Immigration Boycott Coalition (NIIBC)
    www.alipac.us
    www.illegalimmigrationboycott.com
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
    FEC ID: C00405878

Background infor for Mr. Steller

Here are copies of our advisories sent out nationally on Shawna Forde and Jim Gilchrist earlier this year

Announcement: Jan. 5th 2009
    LEADERS: Shawna Forde Story Advisory
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-142143-forde.html

Announcement: Feb 24, 2009
    ALIPAC: Jim Gilchrist Minuteman Project Damages Escalate
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-147383-forde.html

March 8, 2009 Radio Show warning the nation about Gilchrist and Shawna
    Forde (Audio Files)
    http://www.lastamericans.us/index.php/2 ... of-last-am
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Latest article about Gilchrist and Spencer and Shawna Forde added to the homepage with note...

ALIPAC NOTE: We warned the nation and all group leaders, including Spencer and Gilchrist, about Shawna Forde many months before these murders. It is truly unfortunate that Gilchrist and others continued to offer Shawna support and aid long after all other groups and leaders in the movement did our best to isolate her. These latest articles show us that Gilchrist and Spencer assisted Shawna Forde after the date of the murders. If Jim Gilchrist and Glen Spencer had listened to the rest of the movement after Shawna Forde and Jim Gilchrist tried to circulate fake rape and beating pictures of Shawna, it would have been clear to Forde that she had no reason to be on Spencer's property or in regular phone and email contact with Jim Gilchrist (Co-Founder of Minuteman Project). These men continued to associate with Shawna Forde long after it became very clear to the vast majority of leaders in our movement that she was unstable and dangerous. Gilchrist and Spencer gave assistance to Shawna Forde long after an organized effort of multiple groups such as Save Our State, San Diego Minutemen, and ALIPAC were launched to warn the movement as well as quarantine and isolate Gilchrist and Forde.

http://www.alipac.us/article-4340-thread-1-0.html
    You are incorrect with regards to Glenn Spencer. Shawna was only here 3 times last year - one day in Feb, one day in March and one week in August - 2008. We hadn't seen her since Glenn asked her to leave in August and not to come back - which was months before your warning of anyone - until the day she was arrested. Glenn did not assist her in anything.

Quote Originally Posted by mjaramillo
    Latest article about Gilchrist and Spencer and Shawna Forde added to the homepage with note...

ALIPAC NOTE: We warned the nation and all group leaders, including Spencer and Gilchrist, about Shawna Forde many months before these murders. It is truly unfortunate that Gilchrist and others continued to offer Shawna support and aid long after all other groups and leaders in the movement did our best to isolate her. These latest articles show us that Gilchrist and Spencer assisted Shawna Forde after the date of the murders. If Jim Gilchrist and Glen Spencer had listened to the rest of the movement after Shawna Forde and Jim Gilchrist tried to circulate fake rape and beating pictures of Shawna, it would have been clear to Forde that she had no reason to be on Spencer's property or in regular phone and email contact with Jim Gilchrist (Co-Founder of Minuteman Project). These men continued to associate with Shawna Forde long after it became very clear to the vast majority of leaders in our movement that she was unstable and dangerous. Gilchrist and Spencer gave assistance to Shawna Forde long after an organized effort of multiple groups such as Save Our State, San Diego Minutemen, and ALIPAC were launched to warn the movement as well as quarantine and isolate Gilchrist and Forde.

http://www.alipac.us/article-4340-thread-1-0.html
    You are incorrect with regards to Glenn Spencer. Shawna was only here 3 times last year - one day in Feb, one day in March and one week in August - 2008. We hadn't seen her since Glenn asked her to leave in August and not to come back - which was months before your warning of anyone - until the day she was arrested. Glenn did not assist her in anything.
    Glenn Spencer did not tell Shawna Forde not to come back according to this article he says ""Being a polite person, I spoke with her, even though last summer I told American Border Patrol employees that, due to her strange behavior, she was no longer welcome at the ranch," Spencer wrote."

Now first of all, Glenn Spencer is not renowned for his politeness. He is renowned for chewing people's asses off and I have been a first person eye witness to that.

Second, he had that lying idiot and attack hound Chuck Stonex hanging out on his compound long after this supposed ban on Shawna Forde.

Now tell me, how could Glenn Spencer have a ban on Shawna Forde being at his property but be sitting there curled up with one of Shawna's number one supporters aside from Jim Gilchrist having a BBQ together?

Chuck Stonex was at Spencer's when he was called away to patch up Shawna's wounded and Chuck Stonex was the acting director of Shawna's small group Minuteman American Defense aka MAD!

Do you people think that we are complete idiots?

Does anyone believe that Glenn Spencer ordered Shawna to stay away and she simply defied a man known for his hostility and tantrums and marched right back into his home asking to use his house to check emails and continue attempting to evade the law that she knew was on her trail?

Let me make this clear. All of you assholes that gave comfort, aid, encouragement, and assistance to Shawna Forde long after our coalition's movement wide advisory on her are taking the proper blame you deserve for this horse shit.

In fact, some of you may have a hell of a lot more to worry about than what ALIPAC and our coalition partners are going to do to you.

The police are eyeballing all of you as possible criminal conspiracy types or an organized crime racket now.

So I highly suggest that each of you close to Shawna Forde, Glenn Spencer, and Jim Gilchrist rethink your requests for people to shut their mouths about your associations right now.

You are taking the fall as you deserve to and I'll be damned if I'm going to watch the whole movement take the hit for your idiocy or criminal involvements.

Shawna Forde should have clearly known that Glenn Spencer's pad was not a place she could run for aid and shelter while fleeing the cops, but that was not her understanding was it?

I hear that Glenn, Gilchrist, and Eichler have been real buddy buddy behind the scenes of late. If Glenn Spencer knew about that email or had any foreknowledge that Shawna was on the run from the cops, he could be charged.

At this point, we will be adding American Patrol and Glenn Spencer to the quarantine list along with Jim Gilchrist and the last of his MMP stragglers.

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us

PS: Your request that we remove our comments about Glenn Spencer from our homepage is denied.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Request Denied

You are incorrect with regards to Glenn Spencer. Shawna was only here 3 times last year - one day in Feb, one day in March and one week in August - 2008 (She was planning on staying for a month). We hadn't seen her since Glenn asked her to leave in August and not to come back - which was months before your warning of anyone - until the day she was arrested. Glenn did not assist her in anything.

Your statements regarding Glenn Spencer are false and unfair. I'd like you to remove them from the front page.
    W

Glenn Spencer did not tell Shawna Forde not to come back according to this article he says ""Being a polite person, I spoke with her, even though last summer I told American Border Patrol employees that, due to her strange behavior, she was no longer welcome at the ranch," Spencer wrote."
    In August, Shawna planned to stay for a month. He made her leave after a week and instructed us here she was not allowed here. She knew she wasn't allowed here. When she showed up the day of her arrest, she stated she had left something in our RV and wanted to pick it up.

Now first of all, Glenn Spencer is not renowned for his politeness. He is renowned for chewing people's asses off and I have been a first person eye witness to that.
    I've been working with Glenn for four years. He has always been polite when visitors stop by.

Second, he had that lying idiot and attack hound Chuck Stonex hanging out on his compound long after this supposed ban on Shawna Forde.

Now tell me, how could Glenn Spencer have a ban on Shawna Forde being at his property but be sitting there curled up with one of Shawna's number one supporters aside from Jim Gilchrist having a BBQ together?

Chuck Stonex was at Spencer's when he was called away to patch up Shawna's wounded and Chuck Stonex was the acting director of Shawna's small group Minuteman American Defense aka MAD!
    Chuck Stonex is not Shawna Forde. We had an open BBQ in which anyone could come. Glenn had never met Chuck prior to that day and did not know who he was at first. Chuck showed up late - after he had dealings with Bush, which we had no knowledge of until after the fact. Chuck was not called away from the ranch.
    Do you people think that we are complete idiots?
    Yes.

[quote][color=blue]William Gheen is an Idiot

By Glenn Spencer -- American Border Patrol

June 29, 2009

From ALIPAC Website:

http://www.alipac.us/

ALIPAC NOTE: “We warned the nation and all group leaders, including Spencer and Gilchrist, about Shawna Forde many months before these murders.â€

Sounds like Melisa is back here now......
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Melissa,

You and Glenn Spencer are so busted. You two are the idiots.

1. American Patrol and Jim Gilchrist both promoted and circulated the Shawna Forde rape beating photos that ALIPAC issued an advisory on. Should be pretty clear to all now that we were right, you were wrong, and those photos and Shawna's stories were Bull S.H.I.T.!

2. You signed on here at ALIPAC in Jan of this year to specifically promote Shawna and her bullcrap story.

Since you are an employee of Glenn Spencer's and American Patrol, then we know your claims that you were under some orders not to admit Shawna are a lie.

In fact, here is your first post at alipac.

mjaramillo
    ALIPAC Fledgling
    ALIPAC Fledgling

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:48 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster Report post
    I know Shawna Forde. She has helped out at the American Border Patrol ranch. Her story was verified before it ran on American Patrol. I work for American Border Patrol. Shawna Forde was on the road to recovery but she has been attacked again. I will post more information about this later.

I have seen her medical records and the attacked some here are calling a hoax, is not a hoax. It is real and I can email anyone the medical records if they wish to verify that fact.

While her husband was shot the week before her first attack, it is believed that the bullets were meant for her.

I ask that you all pray for her safety and a quick recovery.

Thank you,
    Melissa

BUSTED!

W

Re: Reply

Quote Originally Posted by dregerk
    Sounds like Melisa is back here now......
    Good morning Ken. Good to see you too.

Melissa,

You and Glenn Spencer are so busted. You two are the idiots.

1. American Patrol and Jim Gilchrist both promoted and circulated the Shawna Forde rape beating photos that ALIPAC issued an advisory on. Should be pretty clear to all now that we were right, you were wrong, and those photos and Shawna's stories were Bull S.H.I.T.!

2. You signed on here at ALIPAC in Jan of this year to specifically promote Shawna and her bullcrap story.

Since you are an employee of Glenn Spencer's and American Patrol, then we know your claims that you were under some orders not to admit Shawna are a lie.

In fact, here is your first post at alipac.

mjaramillo
    ALIPAC Fledgling
    ALIPAC Fledgling

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:48 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster Report post
    I know Shawna Forde. She has helped out at the American Border Patrol ranch. Her story was verified before it ran on American Patrol. I work for American Border Patrol. Shawna Forde was on the road to recovery but she has been attacked again. I will post more information about this later.

I have seen her medical records and the attacked some here are calling a hoax, is not a hoax. It is real and I can email anyone the medical records if they wish to verify that fact.

While her husband was shot the week before her first attack, it is believed that the bullets were meant for her.

I ask that you all pray for her safety and a quick recovery.

Thank you,
    Melissa

BUSTED!

W
    It's no secret that I believed Shawna's story. I don't deny that. Glenn had cautioned me about it as well. I did not promote her, I simply defended her story. You must understand how unbelievable it is that somebody would simply make up such a story - especially when you're a woman who has truly been raped.

I also believe in innocent until proven guilty. It seems that you don't believe in a fair trial. Regardless, even if I did believe Shawna had made all of that up, I would've never believed her capable of such an atrocious crime as murder. And how she got medical records for the rape amazes even me.

I have my own mind and my own thoughts. I do not post on behalf of American Border Patrol. I post on behalf on me - myself - and I. My views are not always the same as Glenn's. We all have the right to our own opinions and I am not always right. I am also capable of admitting when I'm wrong. You, on the other hand, to post such garbage and not able to see that it's garbage - when you are proven wrong, will you have the integrety and courage and balls to admit it? Doubtful.

Please delete my account. I do not wish to be associated with a criminal such as yourself, Mr Gheen. Thank you.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast