Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It didn't take McCAMNESTY long into speach to poke United States Citizens with his AMNESTY Stick!

Palin is good-but she may be a victim of McCain's connivance

I am standing by my convictions and am no longer a Republican--even with Palin, whom I respect--McCain will turn us into Mexico North before you can blink an eye!!!!!

Barr understands that the borders need to be protected, but he also accurately pinpoints the availability of social services as one of the main driving forces behind the illegal immigration problem.

He writes on his campaign web site:

… we must end government benefits and services for illegal immigrants. Many local communities and states have begun to reduce payments to those who come here illegally, but a 1982 Supreme Court decision mandates that we provide education to the children of illegal immigrants. This detrimental ruling should be overturned through another Court challenge or a constitutional amendment.

Barr continues by attacking birthright citizenship and adds that publishing election ballots and other official documents in multiple languages needs to be ended, which contributes to the comfort and relative ease of living that illegal immigrants enjoy in the United States.

Did I not hear a gentleman from La Raza in endorsing McCain at the convention say that he had been a friend to the McCains for 25 years and that he was the godfather to one of McCain's children.

I also believe McCain said in his speach that we were all God's children and Americans. Since when did all of God's children become American citizens?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    McCain has already committed himself to La RAZA and is unlikely to back down.

WE WILL BE IN A WAR AGAINST MCCAIN OVER THIS ISSUE. IT WILL BE THEM AND HIM AGAINST US AND WE WILL WIN! MCPAIN DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE OF GRANTING ALL OF THESE PEOPLE AMENESTY WITHOUT THE AMERICAN PUBLIC'S CONSENT.

John McCain, we will see you defeated over this issue and there will be no signing of any such bill. Take your globalist goat-smelling breath retoric and go for an outdated senior hike. Maybe that will wake you up.
    Amen.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

I have to respond after seeing McCain's speech. Totally agree with Joe Farah. Either candidate, Obama or McCain, will be harmful to American families and damaging to the United States on several issue fronts.

It is simply appalling that a Senator from Arizona who has seen his State crushed by Mexico, will endorse and reward an invasion of U.S. soil by a foreign country!!!! Selling the American People lies while waving the U.S. flag at his convention.

Oh, that's right, it's all in the definition ---- they (illlegal Aliens) are just nice migrant workers who need a "path to citizenship". Well, let's just call apples, oranges -- nothing matters anymore, but of course -- money.
    Cheap labor.

Why of course -- the wealthy Elites need their illegal Alien workers to do the jobs they won't do ---- wash their dishes, clean their houses, take care of their kids, etc.......

Notice how the saying goes.."with an eventual path to citizenship"..these invaders could care less about citizenship. They just want to remain here to work. In a time when patriotism is needed, these people will spit on their US citizenship and hightail it back to Mexico. It's the globalist politicians who want citizenship for them. This will help merge Mexico with the US by stealth. They are always plotting behind the American public's back. They think we're so stupid. These traitors are politicians that belong to the Council on Foreign Relations and the corporate slimeballs of the US Chamber of Commerce. Dick Cheney is absolutely our worst enemy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is simply no way I can, in good conscience, vote for either of these puppets/traitors. I also understand the reluctance to endorse any one third party candidate in order not to offend supports of other 3rd party candidates, but lets all be realistic here. It’s going to be one of the two pitiful choices we’ve been given, but imagine the shock wave we can create by an overwhelming turn-out for a third party candidate.

Can we all get behind the same third party?
    <div>
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by melena29
    There is simply no way I can, in good conscience, vote for either of these puppets/traitors. I also understand the reluctance to endorse any one third party candidate in order not to offend supports of other 3rd party candidates, but lets all be realistic here. It’s going to be one of the two pitiful choices we’ve been given, but imagine the shock wave we can create by an overwhelming turn-out for a third party candidate.

Can we all get behind the same third party?
    I agree with you 100% melena!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    misterbill wrote:

Barr understands that the borders need to be protected, but he also accurately pinpoints the availability of social services as one of the main driving forces behind the illegal immigration problem.
    Barr also says we can't round up all the illegals and send them home. He supports the legalization of those already here. Sorry, Barr is a non-starter in my book. Regardless of who we vote on, it'll be either Obama or McCain sitting in the White House next year.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    This is just an assumption at this point. If he tries the people will be outraged and not just us!!! That might spark the 80% or so of american citizens to take to the streets, for shure.
    I disagree with you that 80% of Americans will protest in the streets. Too many Americans expect someone else is going to "save them from amnesty happening or that the government will never let that happen in their lifetime". TOO MANY AMERICANS ARE APETHETIC.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast