Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JP!! YOU MAKE ME PROUD!!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It is my belief that Bush intended to put Gonzales on the SCOTUS all along, and that he was made A.G. just to give him some face time in front of the public and to make some nice padding for his resume.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    LegalUSCitizen....

I've already got my plan ready. If they are reading this, which I hope they are, and decide to come after us....I've already learned enough Spanish to qualify as an illegal alien. All you have to do is burn all your papers; have no identification; put on a tight tank top; learn to say "hearing" in english when they arrest you; we'll then be "released" and free to run. Marked as an illegal on the lam, we'd be assured protection by the Catholic Church; be guaranteed a great job by El Pueblo and National Council of La Raza; have all the free medical care we could possibly require; can legally cheat on our taxes and be honored in the New York Times for doing our part every April 15; draw benefits at the same time for food, medicine, free child care, free school lunches, etc; get a 110% low interest loan on a brand new house from the US Department of Agriculture; a special loan rate on a brand new red Ford pick-up truck; be shown all the ropes on how to stick it to America by the OBL-ACLU and Southern Poverty Law Center; and be re-legalized and eligible for new Citizenship under the McKennedy Act by the end of the year with the help of the National Lawyers Guild.

What do you think?

Oh yeah....a good thing to say when they come knocking at the door is, "Que Pasa, Hombre"?

And always look pitiful....but friendly!

Judy,

What do I think? Great ideas and I'm going to seriously consider. For example, I took Spanish in high school and some in college. I'm very rusty but think if I pick up a few library books on learning Spanish plus listen to all the gadzillion's of Spanish speaking illegals around me, I could learn pretty quickly. (Hey, and won't it be great to eavesdrop on their conversations?) Plus I like the ideas of trying to appear illegal and getting all the freebie welfare and the great super discounted loans. Only thing is I'll have to buy a dark wig or some hair dye but either of these will be easy and cheap. Heck, perhaps I'll teach my children Spanish too and buy them the appropriate wigs, clothing, and we can all try to take Uncle Sam for whatever he's worth as "illegal aliens" because our family has had some setbacks as US tax-paying citizens dealing with hospitals, schools, etc. in the past few years that are being overrun and bankrupted by the illegal aliens. So, if we pretend to be illegals, we'll most likely do better plus as you say, we can contact the ACLU, Southern Povery Law Center and racisit hispanic groups such as La Raza, El Pueblo, et al and I'm sure they will help us if they believe we are illegal (and especially if we are "hispanic" illegals). Thanks for the ideas and I'm really considering these.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

No hablo inglés y no entiendo español
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Ask the President to repeat that in some other language....I can no longer understand what he is trying to say. I speak a new language these days. (it's not Spanish, either)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BIRTHDAY

Actually, Bush looks pretty good for his age. 59, right? He seems to be in really good shape physically. Mentally, is another issue.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Actually, Butterbean, we have some recent arrivals working on a potion to help him mentally. Go to the thread about Body and Soul (or something like that) and you will see. There's hope yet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ole!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mr. Bush, I have just read that Mr. Gonzales has called illegal immigrants "lawful citizens". I have also read that when he was appointed to Attorney General he said, "this is a great day FOR MY PEOPLE".

What kind of a country are you trying to run here? How you cannot see both of those comments as an indication that this man is NOT qualified or of the right mindset to hold such a high up office is beyond me. I don't CARE if he is your friend. Your FIRST and ONLY loyalty should be to the United States of America. These are not your college days....what are you trying to do relive your youth?

Please, I beg of you not to talk about "Your good friends" anymore and all that hogwash. We Americians are downright sick and tired of your negligence, President Bush. You have become an outrage and an insult to the American people. The first term it was WMD's, this term it's "your friends". It is imperative that you grab a hold of yourself and finish this term by showing more decency and respect towards the American people and better decision-making. You are no Ronald Reagan, George Bush. You are now to the point of shaming this country beyond repair. We Americans pray for January 2009, when hopefully this country will begin to heal and rebuild and get over the loss of life which will have occurred while we were so called on your watch. I voted for you, and today I am ashamed to have you as our president.

Biker Bush collides with police officer

What a dunce!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast