Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush,

Some feedback here on this forum says you look good for your age. How much has this plastic surgery cost you, or the US Citizen taxpayers'. Is your "lookin' good" at the cost of taxpayers more than what is spent in them there "illegals"? Is it more than the IRAQ war budget" minus any WMD? Isn't it more than . . . you get the drift. Lead the people of the good ol' USA and lead them good, that is your job and you chose it, that is why you were elected and it is your responsibility to uphold your duty as President of the United States of America. Anything less from you and you are a traitor and should be impeached. Amen and good luck! You need it because you haven't been truthful!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

My Spanish is rusty but here goes,

El Presidente Jorge Busho lookos muy mal despitimiente hiso agio y despitemente hiso muy disgusto disposicioni. Muy mal! Disgusto, disgusto, disgusto.

Now, how does one say raspberry cheer in Spanish? And, I'm being VERY polite. VERY, very polite.

Who wants to translate????
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

TAKE ANOTHER PROZAC AND SHUT UP, MORON
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

unadulterated

My good friends, when they hear an unadulterated whine, mock the whiner by mimicing the thing small children do when they have been at some long term crying. So it goes.

Phuh, phuh, phuh,... boo hoo, phuh.., phuh... phuh, phuh, phuh. Hhaha,

georges war cry in defense of nation. "I have not yet begun to cry..phuh,phuh......

and all he really wanted was to be the Commissioner of Baseball. glenn

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234