Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is the sort of thread that does much to weaken the cause, and raise the spectre that the immigration reform movement is really about prejudice, hatred, and intolerance.
    What are you talking about? I haven't seen anything on this thread that would suggest as such. I have no problem with any race. I just have a problem with illegals just like you.

Do not give our opponents the ammunition to beat you with words that come back to haunt you. Words of hatred and malevolence only serve to strengthen the resolve of those who would like nothing more than to derail this movement. Worse, those who are only now becoming aware of this fight will find these sorts of threads and in their compassion, and caring choose to take the opposite side without even realizing why. How do you think they have managed to stay unaware so long - they choose to be blissfully uninformed.

American have always been compassionate - don't turn that against your own purpose.
    Oh please, like the OBL isn't full of hatred, intolerance, racism and bigotry? This compassion theory may have been true a couple of years ago, but it aint going to fly now. The people are getting fed up and angry, not only at the illegals, but at the federal government's refusal to do anything about it. Quite frankly I'm done being compassionate, tolerant and understanding about the plight of illegals. I don't care anymore why they come here, I just want them gone. If they come here legally I have no problem with that, but if they are illegal then they should be deported. It's not about race, it's about law enforcement and protecting our country, if we were invaded by millions of Euro's or Canadians I would want them gone too.

I don't advocate violence, but I advocate enforcing our laws and protecting our borders. Look I don't care what the OBL thinks. They are going to hate us no matter what we do. They will always say that any attempt to enforce our laws and protect our borders is racism, bigotry, xenophobic and anti immigrant. They are going to say those things, but we have to man up and say I don't care what you people think, I want my laws enforced and my borders protected.

Sure people are going to say some things because alot of people are fed up with this, but you know I'm tired of the PC way of doing things myself. We've had political correctness in this country for 40 years and look where it's gotten us. Enough of this oh we need to be compassionate nonsense. They need to be deported, not coddled and made to feel comfortable. They should be deported and thankful that we don't treat them like other countries treat illegals.

Sure America is a compasionate country. The most compassionate ever. But even America's compassion has it's limits and your seeing that now. Just remember the illegals and their supporters aren't compassionate about you. They think they have a right to be here, that this land is there's and you should just accept it, pay for their way of living, adapt to it or go back to Europe. Just remember compassion is a one way street to them.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

True.

Rarius, I don't see hate-mongering. I see sarcasm...and not directed at people so much as a stupid system that removes only a part of a problem. So, you've got an illegal family, crying tears b/c their husband/father has been deported. Only a stupid system would remove a part of a problem.

I speak somewhat bluntly, I am not politically correct as I feel that political correctness is mostly what's worked against the truth of almost any given matter being spoken.

That doesn't make me a hater or a hate monger, but it does make me truthful if perhaps lacking in tact. I figure I can waste a lot of time beating around the bush to say what I mean and someone will figure out what I'm talking about anyway.

I don't believe that the truth will injure this movement.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

That doesn't make me a hater or a hate monger, but it does make me truthful if perhaps lacking in tact. I figure I can waste a lot of time beating around the bush to say what I mean and someone will figure out what I'm talking about anyway.
    Amen!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    Rarius, I don't see hate-mongering. I see sarcasm...and not directed at people so much as a stupid system that removes only a part of a problem. So, you've got an illegal family, crying tears b/c their husband/father has been deported. Only a stupid system would remove a part of a problem.

I speak somewhat bluntly, I am not politically correct as I feel that political correctness is mostly what's worked against the truth of almost any given matter being spoken.

I don't believe that the truth will injure this movement.

RR
    double amen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123