Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

added to homepage

http://www.alipac.us/article-942-thread-1-0.html

activist instructions to follow.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sending email about the subversive activities of this station.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

YANK THEM OFF THE AIR! Let them RELOCATE themselves!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I called the FCC and talked to Judy Miller (judy.miller@fcc.gov (202) 418-146 and she had me forward the article to her and she is going to send it to "management". I asked her where people should call to lodge a complaint and she said: (88 225-5322

If someone finds out who the person is who at the FCC is handling the station's renewal application - please post it.

Thanks!

Melissa,
    good work.

Great Job Melissa

A Salute to Melissa.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Take action on this matter with our citizen activists now by visiting this link and using the resources and instructions found at

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-14655.html

radio free texas?

OK,

How long do you think an english or french-speaking radio station (located within US, of course) near the canada border could locate and expose our border patrol agents! Hint, it won't last 5 years!

Answer: 1) To my knowledge, none of these radio stations exist within the US from WA to MN. Canadiens: correct me if I'm wrong!

2) The announcements should in this case be made in chineese, korean, hindi, farci, etc. Anything, but probably not spanish.

3) Not only would such measures be directly aiding-and-abetting illegal immigrants from the north, but potentially aiding the drug trade. . . and as we know "drug money supports terror" (as opposed to oil money, which promotes freedom and democracy). To our government that would make them "enemy combattants"

The problem for me is allowing these stations to exist in the first place. Why does our Government allow stations to broadcast in Spanish.

Think about it. During the Cold War would we have allowed all Russian TV or Radio networks. Of Course not.

Do you think you can go to a foreign country and start radio or tv networks in English?

This is treason.

You can thank John McCain that crafted the telecommunications act of 1996 to force cable companies to have must carry rules for the success of Spanish language stations.

Everyone is forced to subsidize these stations through their cable bill even though we do not want them.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Hi, dog_greenies. Welcome to ALIPAC. Glad to have you aboard!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12