Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    As I mentioned in another topic:

It seems that Garcia may have violated a few Canons contained within the AZ Code of Conduct for Judiciary Employees:

Canon 2 Judicial employees shall avoid impropriety and the appearance of impropriety in all their activities

Canon 4 Judicial employees so shall conduct their outside activities as to minimize conflicts with their employment responsibilities

Canon 5 Judicial employees shall refrain from inappropriate political activities

www.supreme.state.az.us/ethics/Employee ... onduct.pdf
    -

This woman clearly violated the Az Code of Conduct for Judiciary Employees and it is not the first time.

However, don't look to Pima County to get rid of her especially since she is ensconced in Tuscon where illegals even hold city government positions. Pima County won't touch her.

This is something which is going to have to be addressed at the state level.

Either way, the broad needs to go and should have been fired a long time ago.
    I would like to have her brought before the barr. It may be possible to have her disbarred.

Precisely GoGo.

This individual has gotten away with far too much for far too long. It's well past time for her to be disbarred and take up running her violent, militant organization full time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hello,
    Here are some more things to consider about the riot in Tucson initiated by Mrs Garcia.
    #1 Did they have a permit to riot?

#2 Did they leave all that junk in the street after the riot?

#3 Were there illegal aliens present at the riot with Garcia?

I think you know where I am headed here.

A quick email response from John at 104.1. It appears there may be more than just conduct violations here, how many civic laws were broken?

#1 no
    #2 Don't know but I doubt it
    #3 Don't know

Jon Justice
    Morning host
    The Jon Justice Show
    KQTH 104.1 The TRUTH
    Tucson's News FM
    [/quote]

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    It's one thing to hold up a sign in protest. It's quite another to beat the s*it out of a likeness of a law enforcement officer because you don't like him enforcing the law. Can you imagine what would happen if we did that??? We should all write her boss and tell him to fire her. I don't know what the hell is going on in Arizona, but up here if a puplic defender or any county employee acted that way, even on their own time, they wouldn't have a job. Let's help Arizona get rid of this loose cannon. She can get a job with La Raza. She'll fit right in.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Thanks for the link Mayday. LMAO! I just want to know when we can break it open and see what's inside

Francis Semler was pressured into resigning from the Kansas City Parks Board--a voluntary position--because she belonged to the Minute Men organization "on her own time". The KCMM were constantly portrayed as a "violent anti-immigrant group", although no proof of their "violence" (or of Mrs. Semler's) was ever provided. We certainly do seem to be operating on "two separate (and unlevel) playing fields" on this issue!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good point Texas...

I sent Huckelberry an email yesterday but just got this message. Anyone else get their email back or have another contact?

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
    I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
    This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<Chuckelberry@co.pima.az.us>:
    Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)
    I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.

MW
    Texas2Step wrote:

We certainly do seem to be operating on "two separate (and unlevel) playing fields" on this issue!
    You certainly hit the nail on the head with that comment!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks for the link Mayday. LMAO! I just want to know when we can break it open and see what's inside
    Why don't you know? It's full of deportation orders.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Good point Texas...

I sent Huckelberry an email yesterday but just got this message. Anyone else get their email back or have another contact?

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
    I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
    This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<Chuckelberry@co.pima.az.us>:
    Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)
    I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.

They can't hide from snail mail FedUp.

Hey, remember when all of the empty boxes, supposedly containing millions of letters from IAs begging for amnesty, was delivered in DC?

Maybe we should start our own little campaign, but with REAL letters from outraged Americans and legal immigrants, delivered to Tucson!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast