Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So now we know the doofus is a little squealing weasel as well.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Just get some meaningful work done Ellison and quit nit-picking over small stuff.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

deleted
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Re: Rep. Ellison calls the cops on Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    Rep. Ellison calls the cops to snuff Tancredo’s cigar
    By Betsy Rothstein
    We need to let this Rep. Ellison know how we feel.

I ready did...it was short and sweet...Not...what a lame arse
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Re: Rep. Ellison calls the cops on Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by JZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    Ellison’s press secretary, Rick Jauert, made the call to the Superintendent’s office when he noticed the smoke. “I called because the smoke was coming through the walls,”
    What kind of wall do they have???

This is an interesting story. I wonder why so many stories get thrown to the wayside while other stories get top billing on this site?
    What would you be referring to, JZ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Whatever happened to good old face-to-face polite conversation as the first approach to resolving problems with your neighbor, instead of calling the police? Ellison's response to his aid reflects very poorly on him. He should have insisted that the aid apologize to Tancredo, or gone over to his office himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    Whatever happened to good old face-to-face polite conversation as the first approach to resolving problems with your neighbor, instead of calling the police? Ellison's response to his aid reflects very poorly on him. He should have insisted that the aid apologize to Tancredo, or gone over to his office himself.
    KATE
    I believe you have these people mixed up with 'community, common sense & the GOLDEN RULE." Not difficult to do considering how the values we hold dear have been TRAMPLED by these dipwads in elected office.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe this "man", I will not call him a Congressman, sought out Tancredo just for this altercation with the Police because Tom stands for border security and against illegal immigration, it has nothing to really do with the fact that Tancredo was smoking in his office, it was the first line drawn in the sand! People, we are not just losing our country to the illegal immigrants.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    I believe this "man", I will not call him a Congressman, sought out Tancredo just for this altercation with the Police because Tom stands for border security and against illegal immigration, it has nothing to really do with the fact that Tancredo was smoking in his office, it was the first line drawn in the sand! People, we are not just losing our country to the illegal immigrants.
    Nittygritty, I have to concur with you. I think this is all about Tancredo's stand on the illegal immigration issue, not his cigar smoking.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast