Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) believes it is his right as a Muslim to be sworn into Congress with the Quran. But apparently, the freshman lawmaker doesn’t believe it’s Rep. Tom Tancredo’s (R-Colo.) right to smoke a cigar in his congressional office.
    What a moron!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Nitty, I too think it is more about the kind of person Tancredo is. Old-fashioned, cigar smoking, patriotic "Anglo" man. To many in the OBL side, he represents the way of life we all here hold dear, and they abhor.

These "progressives", or as I have recently dubbed them "obsessives", hate anything to do with the values and way of life that is the old-fashioned America, the America where you were good neighbors, you didn't get your nose into everyones business all the time, and you just knocked on their doors if their parties were too loud. Now people just call the police.

I think Ellison is defintely wanting to rub Tancredo the wrong way, for a lot of reasons.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Nitty, I too think it is more about the kind of person Tancredo is. Old-fashioned, cigar smoking, patriotic "Anglo" man. To many in the OBL side, he represents the way of life we all here hold dear, and they abhor.

These "progressives", or as I have recently dubbed them "obsessives", hate anything to do with the values and way of life that is the old-fashioned America, the America where you were good neighbors, you didn't get your nose into everyones business all the time, and you just knocked on their doors if their parties were too loud. Now people just call the police.

I think Ellison is defintely wanting to rub Tancredo the wrong way, for a lot of reasons.

ohhhh i sooo agree!! this kind of behavior in someone with the power he holds is very scary! to think this chump doesn't even have the humility of being a freshman... i think he has an agenda and protecting this country isn't on it.

April
    Lone_Patriot Wrote:

i think he has an agenda and protecting this country isn't on it.
    Well than Ellison has alot in common with the most of the other chumps he is going to be hanging out with.

Thank God there are a few good men!

Tom, have another cigar!

smoke was coming through the walls
    Where there is smoke, there is fire. And he didn't think the building was on fire! Why didn't he run down and sound the fire alarm? Don't they look like idiots.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123