Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well it is awful funny to me that our local news tonight claims that "another" illegal with al Quaeda ties was turned over to the FBI today because they caught him trying to cross the border. I will look tonight for an article in the El Paso Times but I doubt it will be there before tomorrow. We have three news stations and I will look at their pages too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When I feel like something I have heard is questionable, I make a point of watching O'Reilly and Lou Dobbs for confirmation. I feel like they always report FACTS--not suppositions--so I will keep my ears and eyes open for something from them. I just feel POSITIVE that LOU would have reported it IF it could be confirmed.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie that is true.

Only thing is, some of these border incidents are just considered minor and they aren't picked up all over the country. The number of minor incidents sometimes wakes people up to the fact that a problem exists, such as the staggering number of illegal immigrants who could no longer pass unnoticed.

It is very true that the viewing audience can inspire Lou Dobbs, Bill O'Reilly and others to BECOME interested by asking questions (they got interested in the Minutemen that way) but I don't think they just happen to hit on every little issue without some sort of alarm sounding for the public.

Politicians pay press agents to make sure they are seen. The rest of us have to be our own press agents and press agents for the issues we want others to know about. I have a feeling they are going to be sharing the airwaves more and more in the future.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234