Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I know I'm one of those independents. Vote for the Constitution Party and the dems and repubs would be gone! We could actually take over if 33.4% of those independents voted for the Constitution Party runners.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

My observation, as a life-long, registered Republican. You people who keep making excuses for the Republicans, are only making the situation worse.

Here are some undeniable TRUTHS. The Republican party had control of the White House, the Senate and the House of Representatives, for SIX years. In other words, they had complete control of our government. In those six years, what happened to illegal immigration, did it go up or go down?

It doesn't matter what the Republicans say they are for, but what they actually do. The TRUTH is there for anyone who will see it, the Republicans don't want to stop illegal immigration, at least not UNLESS they can continue the flow of cheap labor, with a "temporary" guest worker program.

Until the Republicans get the message that we will no longer support them, unless they stop illegal immigration, they will continue to follow the money and support their business ties, not we the people.

They must be told that we WILL abandon them, just as they have abandoned us!
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Republicans Will Need To Earn My Vote!

Having been a long time traditional Republican, I have become disgusted with the gutless and wayward Republican Party! In protest to the new "Demopublican Party" that the present Republican Party has "morphed" into, I have re-registered as "Independant". Maybe if enough traditional Republicans do this, it will make both parties work harder to get our votes and not take us for granted!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

changing their registration from Republican to independent,"

The next thing I want to hear is the Demacrates doing the same thing, we may be in different party's but we all have the same goal( we the people) that is, Saving this country top priority!!

Soon we may all be in the same party

UNITED WE STAND!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12