Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gogo...you misunderstood me. I said I "DON'T doubt"...meaning I believe she did speak to the agent and he/she did make this comment. I wasn't calling Georgia into question...just wanting to point out that it's a joke ICE agents I know often use.

And I was glad to see the statement you posted about the SF Santuary policy not deterring those agents working the area...the whole CONCEPT of a U.S. city declaring itself a sanctuary for people breaking the law has always baffled me.
    Build the Fence, THEN Kick Them Out.

Problem Solved.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Welcome to ALIPAC JoeCitizen and thank you for the input.

W
    Thank you all for having me!! Glad to be here. =)

Problem Solved.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCitizen
    Gogo...you misunderstood me. I said I "DON'T doubt"...meaning I believe she did speak to the agent and he/she did make this comment. I wasn't calling Georgia into question...just wanting to point out that it's a joke ICE agents I know often use.

And I was glad to see the statement you posted about the SF Santuary policy not deterring those agents working the area...the whole CONCEPT of a U.S. city declaring itself a sanctuary for people breaking the law has always baffled me.
    Sorry I apologize. Too william on the radio today. No excuses I needed to read it better.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCitizen

Sorry I apologize. Too much William on the radio today. LOL No excuses I needed to read it better.
    geez I even had to edit this. OK I can't read or type today. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOL no worries...I got what you meant. =)

Problem Solved.

Welcome to alipac Joecitizen. Glad you found your way here.

Welcome Joe Citizen.

I would like to add that I call ICE on a regular basis and have had action taken in the past. Currently I have a resident in my condo building who had 30 days to get out and is still here. I call ICE every week and demand they remove him from this country.

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I call ICE every week and demand they remove him from this country.
    Kudos to you for your persistance!! Don't give up...hopefully they'll get to him before he decides to change his address (at which point he's in the wind and it gets much harder to track him down).

Problem Solved.

Welcome JoeCitizen!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Usually when they round up individuals they get a list of them in one area and go after all of them. Those are the ones you read about in the papers. Even if they run they get caught. We had one guy in my condo building who rented his condo out. The owner tried selling it and was asking too much even though he knew he was most likely going to loose his final appeal. The couple who were living in his condo ended up buying a foreclosed unit and the greedy owner rented it out again and took off to Texas. Within 3 months they caught him there and have deported him back to South America. The tenants ended up being evicted and the condo is sitting empty.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast