Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Good, we don't need anti-American racists like them in our government.

I am sure some members of "You don't speak for me" would be happy to take their place.
    Bowman, I tried to find their site lately and I couldn't find it. Did they close it down?
    Here you go: http://dontspeakforme.org/
    Thanks! I tried org, com, every thing but I must have done something wrong. DUH
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Commission on Hispanic Affairs

Do they have a Commission on White Affairs?....otherwise this is racist

I'll settle for a Commission on AMERICAN Affairs

A spokeswoman for Carcieri said the governor will find replacements and will not rescind his order. = Thank-you for not letting them blackmail you!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PROVIDENCE, R.I.—Eight people serving on Gov. Don Carcieri's Commission on Hispanic Affairs have resigned to protest Carcieri's immigration crackdown in Rhode Island.

Commission secretary Elida Araujo-Picard said she hand-delivered the mass letter of resignation to Carcieri's office Thursday. The panel has 12 members.

Several of the commissioners strongly criticized Carcieri after he signed an executive order in March. It requires state police and prison officials to identify illegal immigrants for possible deportation.
    I really like news of this nature. Let's KEEP that tide turning.

Congratulations goes out for Governor Carcieri for HIS STAND
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Excuse me all....WHILE I SEND this news article to N Carolina Governor Easley

How many of the 8-----

How many of the 8-----are legal??
    How many of the 8 are American first??
    How many of the 8 dedicate their loyalty to their nationality?
    How many of the 8 remember their duty as citizens??

Why do they see anything wrong with upholding the American rule of law???

Thye should thank heavens that I am not the governor--I would have them vetted down to the day they were born.

Thank you,

uniteasone
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Eight people serving on Gov. Don Carcieri's Commission on Hispanic Affairs have resigned to protest Carcieri's immigration crackdown in Rhode Island.
    YA-HOOEY! Replace the 8 with some real Americans who REALLY want to uphold and obey immigration laws.

To the 8 who resigned - see ya!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

A spokeswoman for Carcieri said the governor will find replacements and will not rescind his order.
    Way to go Gov! I'm glad he didn't let these racists get away with it! What kind of civic minded person tries encourages the violation of federal laws?
    "

Several of the commissioners strongly criticized Carcieri after he signed an executive order in March. It requires state police and prison officials to identify illegal immigrants for possible deportation.
    Just to let you all know. I just sent an e-mail followed by a phone call to his office. The secretary was very sweet and thanked everyone for their SUPPORT.

PROVIDENCE, R.I.—Eight people serving on Gov. Don Carcieri's Commission on Hispanic Affairs have resigned to protest Carcieri's immigration crackdown in Rhode Island.

Commission secretary Elida Araujo-Picard said she hand-delivered the mass letter of resignation to Carcieri's office Thursday. The panel has 12 members
    FANTASTIC!! Every illegal invader loving, ethno-centrist can get the hell out of government if they do not like it!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast