Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great news, indeed.

we will win this thug-of-war:

Media(liberal or otherwise) X we, the people

Thanks for the info bettybopper.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't understand why this is such great news. Romney is just another RINO. He will not enforce existing immigration laws. It will just be more of the same. It looks like America is going to get the wool pulled over her eyes again. Still settling for the lesser of the evils and this is our last chance to get it right. I'm living in the twilight zone. And why did Tancredo endorse this guy? Doesn't make sense. Real change could be achieved by Ron Paul, but the media and the Bilderbergs won't let us elect him. He isn't invited to the Faux "news" forum because he doesn't fit the agenda of the CFR and the Trilateral Commission. Stick a fork in America....she's done.

Thanks bettybopper and welcome.

I'm going to be doing some reading today. I really want to understand this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

But wasn't Romney down in Florida not so long ago tempering his rhetoric to play to the Cubans? Something disturbs me about the way he plays the tune to suit the audience.

I was under the impression that Thompson had dropped out. Not sure who started that rumor but it comes under the heading of viscious.

I don't know anything about Dodd, never saw him utter a word that I recall.

ABC had a debate among all the candidates who have more than 5% of the support from any major poll. It was quite revealing. Did anyone see it?

Compare Apples to Oranges.

Romney has a proven record in MA and Huckabee has a proven record in AR. Romney's looks a heck of a lot better than Huckabee and better than the Texas state governor, Rick Perry which was George Bush's Lt. Gov. Trust me, I know what real RINOs are because they have been running my state, since 1994 when GW was elected governor. RINO Perry gave that gave in-state tuition to illegal aliens, just like Huckabee. Not to mention all the NAU/SPP plans those two have set-up by looting the Lotto and the Highway funds.

I would love to have Romney as my governor right now. Heck of a lot better than what I've got and heck of a lot better than most states have. Texas might not be deep in illegal aliens, if Romney had been gov. of Texas.

You may not like Romney's hair, religion, the way he talks... you may think he is the boogieman but you can not find fault his immigration track record.

That's why Romney is on our list of presidential candidates to support.

Dixie

As a current resident (but not for long) of TX, I am well aware of our sorry politicians. I agree that we'd probably been better off with Romney as Gov. than Perry. We'd be better off with Mickey Mouse than Perry. However, why is it OK for Romney to talk out of both sides of his mouth and not Perry or anyone else. Also, if Romney were gov. here he'd probably cave to the special interests who love those illegals just like almost every single other politician has. Like it or not, they all love money better than anything else and Romney is no exception.

I agree that the Mass. health care plan sounds intriguing but I don't like the idea of a guy making 60 K with 5 kids being punished by being forced to buy health care the same as a guy making 60K with none. That makes no sense whatsoever to me. That means that the guy with the kids (which he has no business having 5 of anyway) has to choose whether to take a chance on health care or worry about what he's going to do if his ten year old car that he can't afford to replace breaks down so he can't get to work. Kids cost money and most people are responsible enough to at least support them financially.

My solution to the health care crisis would be to put caps on the amount of money the greedy sob's can charge for services and meds.

And of course nobody wants Huckabee. I most certainly hope that the people who think they want him today wake up in the morning with the knowledge that he is one of the biggest liars in politics today. Those fake angel wings just don't cut it!

Quote Originally Posted by Bostwitz
    I don't understand why this is such great news. Romney is just another RINO. He will not enforce existing immigration laws. It will just be more of the same. It looks like America is going to get the wool pulled over her eyes again. Still settling for the lesser of the evils and this is our last chance to get it right. I'm living in the twilight zone. And why did Tancredo endorse this guy? Doesn't make sense. Real change could be achieved by Ron Paul, but the media and the Bilderbergs won't let us elect him. He isn't invited to the Faux "news" forum because he doesn't fit the agenda of the CFR and the Trilateral Commission. Stick a fork in America....she's done.
    I agree!

rwright,
    I don'tknow this for fact because I've not seen any reports of why, but I wonder if Tancredo didn't cave in to the "electability" issue and of the ones deemed electable, the only other choice seemed to be McCain at the time. McCain can talk all he wants to but his is pro-amnesty and has proven it many times over. As far as I'm concerned, Romney is, too, but it just all depends on who he's talking to at the moment just how pro-amnesty he is willing to reveal.

I get so sick of thsse "RINO" comments. Since the Republican party has shot themselves in the foot by nominating unworthy candidates for the past 20 years or so, who isn't a RINO? They all seem like renegades to me and, to a man, they get in office on some platform that they immediately jump off from when the money starts stuffing their pockets.

I really just wish the Rep's had a candidate at all that I could feel comfortable voting for. The Democrats aren't even talking about illegal immigration. Guess they don't want to tip their hands.

I'm gonna tell you the truth and it ain't pretty-- unless something changes drastically in a very short time, I won't be voting Republican at all come November.

And Ron Paul WAS invited to the ABC News debates on Sat, Jan 6. He didn't do well at all in my opinion because he was too tired to wiggle, much less argue. I felt sorry for the guy. While I agree with him on every single issue that is important to me, personally, I don't think he has the stamina to live through the elections at this rate, much less 4 years in office. We nee him right where he is!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast