Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We've debated this in many threads. Romney has a good record, and has a 'good' rating from Numbers on the 'no amnesty' pledge (attrition through enforcement). He's not perfect (no one is), but would be MUCH better than McCain, Huckabee or Giuliani and any of the Dems. This is well documented. Romney is the best choice we have.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Bostwitz wrote:

I don't understand why this is such great news. Romney is just another RINO. He will not enforce existing immigration laws. It will just be more of the same.
    Well, I for one think it's fantastic that Duncan Hunter came in third!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

xyz
    So..For President..which is the choice?
    Romney or Obama?
    Romney or McCain?
    It is time to face reality..Ron Paul cannot win..Personally, one nagging problem with Ron Paul is I can't tell if he wants to be President or Supreme Court Judge..
    Hunter..is a good candidate but..no exposure
    Huckabee..will lose the West..because his campaign has allowed itself to be tainted by bigotry..Mormons have been in public office in the West and MidWest for a long time..
    Thompson..He can win the South and the West but I don't know if he can beat Obama or Clinton..
    If One Candidate isn't supported soon..we may have President McCain, Clinton or Obama..
    Divided ...we fall

xyz, I couldn't agree more. But if they don't come up with something better than what they have, it's going to be Edwards, Obama or Clinton anyway. I think Clinton pretty much lost her steam bragging about her time in the Whitehouse as if she had already been President, though.

I'm not altogether sure what I'll do at this point but I'm leaning toward 3rd party. And I don't want to hear that nonsense about "spoiling" the vote. Why vote for people you don't want in office if there is an alternative? We have done that for more than 20 years now and look what it got us. I'm not doing it anymore.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

FOX Broadcasting Company
    10201 W. Pico Blvd.
    Los Angeles, CA 90035
    CA Tel. 310-369-1000
    Fax 310-369-1283
    President, FOX Television Network: Ed Wilson

if you want to help hurt fox, watch their shows to compile a list of local advertisers. if some local plumber can't do business because his phone is tied up with people asking him to stop supporting fox, it's going to be a bit more daunting for him than for the gorton's fisherman. also doesn't require a long distance call. most national advertisers have email access and phone numbers on their web sites, so you can start contacting them as well. here's a short list.
    Cadillac, Capitol One, Imodium, Beaches Resorts, PetMeds, spdr.com, Cooper Tires, orbitz, Vonage, Cingular, Hummer, Tide, Purevision, Volkswagon, Burlington Coat Factory, Progressive Insurance, Sandals Resorts, E-Loan, Lunesta, Shell, ROC Wrinkle Cream, and Neulasta. You should also boycott Tempur-Pedic, they advertise on the Radio Factor.

bettybopper, I don't understand. Did I miss something? Why would we want to hurt Fox? Are you talking about the TV station or Vicente Fox, former President of Mexico?? I'm lost........

when choosing a person to vote for, you're not going to find anybody who will hold all the same values you hold. so you have to decide what's most important. i think the illegal alien issue is important because it effects our safety and our economy. our safety is effected because of the easy access across our borders for terrorists and the number of crimes being committed by illegal aliens and our economy because of all the free educations, free food, free medical care, lowering of wages, etc. ad nauseum!!

it's also important to remember that the president is not all powerful. he/she does have veto power, but that power can be overridden by congress. so you have to stay on top of vetos and harrass heck out of your congressional rep if override is threatened. you also need to find congressional candidates who hold the same values as you and your president so override of veto isn't likely to be an issue.

i cannot, in good conscience, vote for anybody but ron paul even though i don't agree with him on everything. and i hate to hear nay sayers and defeatists say that he can't win. he beat giuliani in iowa even though he didn't win. since giuliano gets plenty of press, i'm outraged that paul is being ignored by the media. if the other candidates had any honor, they wouldn't show up for the fox debate if paul is excluded. but, as we all know, they don't have any honor. and they sure don't want our citizens to know what an honorable and patriotic man paul is.

how about both!!! fox of mexico sits in his grand house eating great while his citizens are starving then has the unmitigated gall to critisize us because we don't want our tax dollars going to illegal immigrants (criminals).

but i was referring to fox broadcasting. they will not allow ron paul to be in on the debate. i think everybody is afraid of him. look at his voting record. he has NEVER waivered from his beliefs or campaign promises.

OK bettybopper. now I get the picture.

AS far as voting for Ron Paul, I'd definitely do that if he gets nominated but I honestly think we have to face the reality that it isn't going to happen.

I, too, feel that the other economic and social issues would fall into place and be much less of a problem if someone would do something about the illegal aliens. When they started talking about rounding them up and deporting them and how cruel that would be, the government admitted to 12 million. Then they re-estimated that there were 20 million. Last I heard, it's now closer to 37 million. And if they monkey around much longer, it will be a billion.

It puzzles me that all the candidates only talk about that originally acknowledged 12 million again. Do they think we don't know they didn't stop coming?

And I want to chime in here and say that when they did the debate on ABC last night, Guliani mentioned the borders. He said not word one about all the Arab, Irish, Russian, Chinese, Nigerian, Iranian, Lebanese and other illegals who are in New York city because nobody bothered to keep track of them after they were issued tourist or student visas. The people who executed the 9-11 plan didn't come across any border. Why is nobody addressint THAT issue?!

i guess i'm most knowledgeable and concerned about the the borders because i live in texas. you're absolutely right though. and ron paul has adressed your concerns too. that's why everybody (the status quo) is shutting him out. they're afraid of his honesty. might make them start being more forthright if he won.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast