Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Same here, bettybopper. I could conceivably walk to Mexico or New Mexico from where I live right here on the border.

I don't know if you ever heard of our Sheriff, Leo Samaniego, but he died this past week. He went all the way to Washington to explain to them what the law enforcement in this county is up against. Perry the pretty boy talks big but when it comes to putting his words into action, it turns out to be all talk. I really resent that since the border towns are the places that suffer the worst from the massive invasion. It's not even like living in the USA in this town and I can't wait to get out of here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

xyz
    Thompson could come from behind really fast..but can he beat Obama or Clinton?

i don't really trust thompson. i looked up his voting record and see that he's done a complete turn around on illegal immigration. do leopards really change their spots?

JuniusJnr - no, i never heard of your sheriff. sounds like he was a good man. quico conseco is running for congress and is openly against illegal immigration. if you know anybody in his district, let them know. he's up against some VERY liberal democrats.

perry sucks!!! but you're right, he is pretty.

when george dubya won the governorship, he made me mad because he took credit for things governor ann richards started but that didn't get finished before she left. she was a great lady and is sorely missed. lost a lot of great ones this year.

betty,

I left here the first time when Ann Richards was gov. Things were sure different then. I came back either shortly before or shortly after Bush was elected gov.

No Child Left Behind. What a scam! And he brags about it!!! It amazes me.

I don't think Thompson has a chance and I'm not too worried about him. I don't think he would do anything if he got the job becuase I don't think he has the energy to do anything besides talk.

I notice more and more good people walking away from politics. I can't help but wonder if they walk away because they don't want to be associated with the corruptness. And few new people are willing to get into it. I think for the same reason.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

it continually amazes me that, with all the brilliant and honorable people we have in the u.s., we get idiots and and corrupt individuals as our choices. and, when an honorable person tries to run, he's ignored and insulted by the media. i think we mostly vote against people rather than for someone. then we wonder why this country is going to hell in a handbasket!! if they let me run the country for a year, i could clean it up. give drug tests to those applying for government hand-outs. if they come up dirty, deny their application and take away their kids. open day care centers manned by welfare mothers so other welfare mothers could afford to work. round up all illegal aliens and those who have overstayed their visas and ship them home. offer voluntary religious classes in schools at all grade levels. cut back on the number of legal immigrants we'll accept. that's go a long way toward cleaning it up. i could go on and on, but you get my point.

yes bettybopper, it amazes me too ...that thing Americans always insist on doing. That lesser of the two evils thing. It's just because they allow themselves to remain dumbed down by the mainstream media mostlly. Although, sometimes it seems like they are just gluttens for punishmenst. This is the same syndrome that now has Tom Tancredo sitting on the sidelines. America missed out on a gem when we lost Tom Tancredo from this race. It was the same thing though, when he was running. I would hear people say, "there are no real conservatives in the race to choose from". Still, Tancredo was right there and he is as real a conservative as I've seen come down the pike. It's like they couldn't see or hear when it came to Tom. Yep, amazing. Well this election is the last chance for America to get it right and it looks like they are hell bent on blowing it. Sad.

it's an awful thing to have to say, but i barely recognize the name tom tancredo. another example of how the media treats those of whom they don't approve like red-headed stepchildren. the media no longer just reports the news, they make it which allows them to influence political policy way too much.

But you do realize that Tom Tancredo only got in to begin with in order to force their hand and make them talk about illegal immigration. He knew and so did his supporters that the Republican party would never back him. I'd have voted for him without a second's hesitation and felt like I'd done the right thing. I can't say that for any of the others.

I see McCain is back in front of the cameras again. To me, he is the most dangerous of all the candidates running from any party, bar none.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345