Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think Salt Lake City might need a new Police Chief.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sure glad I don't live in Salt Lake City where the police chief is not in favor of protecting its citizens.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Burbank calls that, in essence, racial profiling. He's also worried about the effect on documented workers and citizens.

"Because in order to get to those people, you have to ask anybody of color who looks like they might not be from this country," he explained.
    I'm worried about the fact that someone this dumb could actually become a police chief!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This guy just sent out the Welcome Wagon for all of the ILLEGALS to move to Salt Lake and the state of Utah! Of course the Sanctuary City of Houston always will welcome the ILLEGALS!

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    This guy just sent out the Welcome Wagon for all of the ILLEGALS to move to Salt Lake and the state of Utah! Of course the Sanctuary City of Houston always will welcome the ILLEGALS!
    Of course you're right Iccat. Unfortunately, there are still far too many cities in this country for illegal invaders to seek sanctuary when one state cracks down on them. In my home state, we have Los Angeles and parts of Orange County that have rolled out the welcome mat for illegal invaders.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Burbank calls that, in essence, racial profiling. He's also worried about the effect on documented workers and citizens.

"Because in order to get to those people, you have to ask anybody of color who looks like they might not be from this country," he explained.
    I'm worried about the fact that someone this dumb could actually become a police chief!
    Obviously, he's a butt kissing Police Chief instead of a crime solving law enforcing police chief. The buffoon doesn't know that every color of the rainbow already IS from this country; alas, probable cause to arrest will take far more than someone's "color". It will take behavior, actions, attitude, speech, antics and evidence to raise reasonable suspicion to meet the conditions of probable cause for a stop or an arrest. It just won't take the murder, killing, rape, assault or robbery of an American citizen any more to get an arrest warrant on illegal aliens.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy

Obviously, he's a butt kissing Police Chief instead of a crime solving law enforcing police chief. The buffoon doesn't know that every color of the rainbow already IS from this country; alas, probable cause to arrest will take far more than someone's "color". It will take behavior, actions, attitude, speech, antics and evidence to raise reasonable suspicion to meet the conditions of probable cause for a stop or an arrest. It just won't take the murder, killing, rape, assault or robbery of an American citizen any more to get an arrest warrant on illegal aliens.
    Well said Judy and that was my take on this statement his statement as well. Since when does the color of one's skin dictate what country they are from? If someone is asked about immigration status, they can simply produce the required documents and be on their way.

More likely than not, this chief is simply making an excuse as to why he would not want to have similiar legislation passed in his state. He's smart enough to see the tide turning. This statement on his part is nothing more than a preemptive strike, in the hopes he will not be called upon to enforce the law.

They have nothing to fear unless they're illegal. I would expect the chief of police to graps this concept. Apparently, that's too much to ask in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy

Well said Judy and that was my take on this statement his statement as well. Since when does the color of one's skin dictate what country they are from? If someone is asked about immigration status, they can simply produce the required documents and be on their way.

More likely than not, this chief is simply making an excuse as to why he would not want to have similiar legislation passed in his state. He's smart enough to see the tide turning. This statement on his part is nothing more than a preemptive strike, in the hopes he will not be called upon to enforce the law.

They have nothing to fear unless they're illegal. I would expect the chief of police to graps this concept. Apparently, that's too much to ask in this case.
    Exactly. Thank you NoBueno.

I'm sure he has some untold reason for wanting to make Salt Lake City a "don't ask, don't tell" sanctuary city operating in violation of US immigration law to the extreme detriment of its citizens and legal residents. Lets see ... what could those untold reasons be? Well, I'm sure there's an active high dollar drug trade in Salt Lake conveniently escaping the "Chief's" attention, as all trade like that needs the cooperation of local law enforcement to exist. I'm sure there's also a lucrative labor smuggling network bringing in illegal alien workers which as we know needs police protection to exist, otherwise, they can't drive a car to get their illegal jobs or even unload them without the cooperation of the police to turn a blind eye. I'm sure the payola is thick and long, the trails quite blazed and well-worn, and the Chief's PAWS* bulging as he double-speaks.

* Police Assistance WalletS

The following comment I left on one of the numerous Pro-ILLEGAL articles concerning another United States Citizen being murdered by an ILLEGAL in the Houston online newspaper that may apply to this article, just remove Houston and replace with Salt Lake:

"Drugs furnished by the ILLEGALS, Drug Wars by the ILLEGALS, United States Citizens murdered by the ILLEGALS but not to worry the Sanctuary City of Houston Texas will continue to furnish Cheap ILLEGAL Labor for the Elitist Political Contributors and Special Interest Groups who of course they feel safe in their Gated Communities. If you venture out and you are murdered by an ILLEGAL Drunk Driver or you are a Police Officer murdered by an ILLEGAL during the commission of a crime or a traffic stop or a United States Citizen is in the "wrong" place (Sanctuary City of Houston) and caught in the cross fire just remember Our Elitist Politicians and their Elitist Political Contributors consider these murdered as a SMALL SACRIFICE for THEIR CHEAP LABOR!"

SALT LAKE CITY -- Salt Lake City Police Chief Chris Burbank can't believe the immigration bill that could soon become law in Arizona.
    Because he does not have the guts to enforce the laws in Utah or protect the citizens of his state! AZ makes Utah look bad!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast