Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

San Francisco Will not enforce the law

According to them they don't like federal law so they encourage prople to break it.
    This needs to stop!!!!!!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/video/?playerId= ... ct=2503543
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Something really needs to be done here!!!!

San Fran needs to be made an example of for the rest of the country to put pressure on them, and a lawsuit on behalf of the people of the USA. And their failure to protect them!

The news broadcasters at the end pointed out the Supremacy Clause of our Constitution. Should be required reading for the mayor.

SUPREMACY CLAUSE - "This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding." U.S. Const. art. VI, Paragraph 2

Under the Supremacy Clause, everyone must follow federal law in the face of conflicting state law. It has long been established that "a state statute is void to the extent that it actually conflicts with a valid federal statute" and that a conflict will be found either where compliance with both federal and state law is impossible or where the state law stands as an obstacle to the accomplishment and execution of the full purposes and objectives of Congress. Edgar v. Mite Corp., 457 U.S. 624, 631 (1982). Similarly, we have held that "otherwise valid state laws or court orders cannot stand in the way of a federal court's remedial scheme if the action is essential to enforce the scheme." Stone v. City and County of San Francisco, 968 F.2d 850, 862 (9th Cir. 1992), cert. denied, 113 S. Ct. 1050 (1993).

Due to concerns of comity and federalism, the scope of federal injunctive relief against an agency of state government must always be narrowly tailored to enforce federal constitutional and statutory law only. Toussaint v. McCarthy, 801 F.2d 1080, 1089 (9th Cir. 1986), cert. denied, 481 U.S. 1069 (1987). This is critical because "a federal district court's exercise of discretion to enjoin state political bodies raises serious questions regarding the legitimacy of its authority." Id.
    http://www.lectlaw.com/def2/s105.htm
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

SF can have all illegals, and no funding.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

>>>>>>>CAMARO<<<<<<<

Stop!

If it is worth adding a story to the board then add it onto the board do not only post the link it slows down every one who still has a dial up internet service. That means a lot of us.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I couldn't find the story only the video link.

CAMARO I do not like having to do your job for you but I tried.

What you posted is not even a valid link anymore it goes to a blank page on Fox.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It works ok for me, Is anyone else having problems with it?

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    It works ok for me, Is anyone else having problems with it?

No problems with the link here either.

And, for what it's worth, all I could find was the "Safe Access" video as well. No text article.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)