Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sarah Palin selected Republican VP candidate

I have heard of her she has a reasonably good reputation and is married to an American Indian. You can not get more native than that.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NBC: McCain picks Palin as running mate
    Popular Alaska governor to be first female Republican VP nominee
    BREAKING NEWS
    MSNBC and NBC News
    updated 10:39 a.m. ET, Fri., Aug. 29, 2008

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, the mother of five children, was elected in 2006.

WASHINGTON - Republican presidential candidate Sen. John McCain has chosen Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin as his running mate, NBC News has learned.

She would be the first woman ever to serve on a Republican presidential ticket. The pro-life Palin would also be the first Alaskan ever to appear on a national ticket.

Palin, 44, was elected Alaska's first woman governor in 2006. The state’s voters had grown weary of career politician Gov. Frank Murkowski, whom she defeated in the GOP primary.

“I've been blessed with the right timing here,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sara Palin on the issues:

http://www.ontheissues.org/Sarah_Palin.htm#Immigration

No background on Immigration issue.

Other issues are covered here, though.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I really like her. As someone who has been through some Alaskan winters, I can relate to her hobbies of snowmachining, hunting, and ice fishing! I never did work on the north slope like her husband does and I'm still a chechaquo. Can't wait to get back to AK.

I noticed there is a guy from Big Lake on here, I've stayed with relatives over in the Meadow Lakes area of Wasilla.

It would have behooved McLame to pick Romney in my opinion, but I've heard good things about Palin also....

Never heard of her. I guess In-trade was wrong for the first time.

IF it was Mitt I might consider him. Oh well.

Welcome Dep0rt!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast